( 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 )

holy shit I finished it

In shock at the moment tbh bc let's be real, this is a very long book

Before you try and kill me for the way I ended that (I know its very sad)

Remember that this isn't actually the end and I couldn't end this happily really because then the sequel would be boring. At least I think that it would be.

This was the plan since the start and I think it's kinda realistic in a way.

Obviously they love each other but there's so much going on?

Idk how to explain my thinking but I hope Remus' thoughts in the letter make sense even though it's obviously very sad.

If you've made it to the end thank you so much! You should be proud for sticking with this book which according to Wattpad takes nearly two days to read.

I didn't intend for it to be this long but here we are.

I've enjoyed writing this more than I've enjoyed writing anything before and I'm actually really happy with how this turned out. Or really sad because I don't think the ending calls to be happy.

Obviously I'm not leaving you with that heartbreak as I'm not that cruel.

The opening part of the sequel should be up now. Obviously if you're reading this later the entire sequel might be finished, who knows.

So if you want a not terribly sad ending then that's why I wrote the sequel which takes place about 9 years after that epilogue in 1991 :)

I'm going to miss this book so much but I really hope that you've enjoyed it!

Love you all !!

Elle :)