(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟔) hogsmeade

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

THE WEEK HAD FLOWN BY (much to Athena's content) meaning that Friday came skidding around the corner faster than she had expected. All of her group now knew about what was happening but it seemed they had been forbidden to talk about it by Sirius who was determined to make sure everything ran smoothly.

She hadn't really got a chance to talk to Sirius alone (or even Remus for that matter) as the girls had been swarming around her the majority of the time. They seemed even more excited than Rena ,if that was possible, constantly asking what she was going to wear and where they were going to go to the point that Athena felt rather overwhelmed.

Athena was hoping that Sirius had planned it all out himself considering he seemed the type to have things sorted. The few times they'd been sitting in a group or walking past each other he'd sent a smirk her way that managed to melt her insides with very minimal effort.

The question of what to wear was one that Dorcas wouldn't leave alone. Dorcas was fashion obsessed and she was also a very stylish person. She always looked as though she'd stepped straight out of the cover of a magazine usually in some bright coloured flares and heeled boots that allowed her to tower over nearly everyone.

The girl continued making suggestions that Athena should just borrow something from her however Rena knew that a) she didn't have the curves to fit into Dorcas' clothes and b) she would definitely not be able to pull it off the way that Dorcas did.

"I think it doesn't matter what you wear" was Claire's only input as her, Rena and Tessa sat around a bag brimming with clothes.

"On the contrary" Tessa sighed, "it's very important"

"You're stressing me out" Athena groaned, "whats the weather like anyway?"

"Cloudy" Claire replied in a bored voice, "not too cold"

"So the options are limitless" Tessa clapped, "you know, Rena looks good in anything anyway"

"That's Tessie but I'm not sure that's entirely the case... remember second year Christmas party?"

"No one looked good in second year" Tessa shivered, "we were twelve, give yourself a break"

"Let's be realistic" Claire sighed, "he's not exactly going to cancel the date if you don't look perfect"

"Not helpful" Athena shook her head,

"I think what Claire is meaning to say" Tessa shot a look at the blonde who just shrugged, "is that Sirius likes you not what you wear"

"Therefore it doesn't matter?" Athena asked as both girls nodded their head.

"Then why are you putting so much pressure on me" Athena rolled her eyes while throwing one of her many jumpers at Tessa,