(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓) the prophecy

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA THOUGHT THAT HOGWARTS FELT DIFFERENT the halls looked the same and the students laughter made it feel welcoming yet something had changed. Maybe Athena had moved on. She remembered she hadn't wanted to come back here often because she wanted so badly to be a student again, maybe now she'd finally realised how unrealistic this was. Maybe now she'd grown up.

She didn't want to be here at all but the vision she'd seen had been playing on her mind. Athena would avoid seeing Dumbledore if she could, she'd once admired and looked up to him but now she felt that there was a lot he knew that he wouldn't tell the rest of the order. Athena didn't really trust him but she unfortunately had no choice.

Therefore she was walking through the halls with a purpose. Students turned their heads to look at her. None of them would really know her, the older ones had been at school with her but she'd never met them.

Yet they seemed intrigued by her, Athena thought that they might make the connection between her and their astronomy professor. Then again, they didn't look extremely similar.

It didn't take long for her to reach Dumbledore's office. She'd been there enough times taking occlumency lessons and having order meetings. They were simpler times when her biggest worry was keeping Dumbledore out of her head.

She stopped in front of the stone gargoyle and frowned for a moment. She didn't know the password. Athena looked around, hoping for someone to come walking round the corner. There wasn't exactly a door to knock on.

However it seemed today she was in luck as a second later, Professor McGonagall came walking around the corner. Athena had missed the transfigurations teacher somewhat. She'd always been one of Athena's favourite Professors.

"Miss Sinistra" McGonagall smiled, "what are you doing here?"

"Hi Professor" Athena replied, knowing that McGonagall wasn't her Professor anymore however calling her anything else seemed wrong "I need to see Dumbledore"

"Ah I see" McGonagall nodded, "well he's going out soon I believe but if you're quick it should be fine"

"Oh I will be" Athena replied, "nothing too important"

Athena truthfully didn't know how important this vision would become but she couldn't infer much from it. The crystal ball hadn't told her what Trelawney was going to do, it could be nothing at all for all Athena knew. However she knew that no matter how important it was, her conversation with Dumbledore wouldn't take long. Mainly because she didn't want to overstay her time with the headmaster but also because there wasn't much she could tell him.

"Lemon drop" McGonagall stated clearly to the gargoyle. It jumped aside immediately and Athena smiled in relief,

"Thank you Professor" Athena grinned.