(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓) aurora's story

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

AURORA AND ATHENA WALKED RAPIDLY UP TO DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE, Aurora hadn't said a word the entire way meanwhile Athena tried to explain how all of this was ridiculous and Aurora obviously had it wrong.

They burst into the office and Dumbledore stood up immediately with a look of concern on his face.

"Miss Sinistra and... Miss Sinistra" Dumbledore greeted, "how can I help you?"

"Professor, somethings happened" Aurora began immediately.

"Professor, my sister is being ridiculous" Athena stated coolly,

"What has happened Aurora?" Dumbledore asked politely,

"I just saw Athena in Hogsmede... she was with him Dumbledore".

"I was with a friend of mine" Athena frowned, "he's called Finch Gordon"

"I told you that's not his name" Aurora snapped, "didn't you listen?"

"I zoned out when you were being idiotic" Athena replied, "you probably scared the poor boy off, only fourteen you know"

"Fourteen?" Dumbledore asked, "and he's a wizard"

"Yes he's a wizard" Athena nodded,

"But he didn't attend Hogwarts" Dumbledore continued.

"Never got a letter" Athena shrugged, "he's home schooled"

"And you said his name was—"

"Finch Gordon" Athena repeated, "like the bird"

"And you're sure it's him Aurora?" Dumbledore turned to her sister,

"Of course I am" Aurora nodded, "and as soon as he saw me... well he knew who I was"

"Athena what did you tell him?" Dumbledore asked.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on" Athena sighed, "Finch is just a boy, he's not a threat"

"His name isn't Finch" Aurora scowled.

"His name is Finch Gordon!" Athena snapped in response, "have you been confounded or something"

"Open your eyes Athena" Aurora retorted, "people can lie about their name"