1.3 An Angel?

Then someone came to get him, the man said that he is his father, he just looked at him. He just doesn't care anymore, this world and everything in it he hates it, it disgusts him, he want to destroy it so badly but then he saw him.

The boy looked like an angel that he saw in a painting once, his hair looks so soft and close to white and his eyes, Mikael thought that it was the most beautiful eyes that he has ever seen. They were clear and pure, sparkling like the star he saw in the night sky and his voice sounds so gentle like a lullaby. He was charmed and feels like the world just brightened.

[ What is this? ] He wondered as he looked at the boy, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings he don't care, all he see is him, he seemed to be older than him and even though he is in a wheelchair, it doesn't lessen his noble aura.

[ So pure and beautiful, it exists, ] Mikael exclaimed in his mind.

He immediately looked away when he noticed the boy was looking at him, his heart beats fast. He was nervous, its the first time for Mikael as he closes his eyes tightly.

[ I'm so ugly, ] He berated himself.

[ Don't look at me! So ugly..]

"Come here."His angel said softly as if afraid to scare him away then Mikael saw a soft looking hand stretched to him.

He was bewildered, what is he supposed to do? What if he is like the others? but he felt like this time, its real. Its not fake like what he experienced before, like an angel but it's insides are so ugly.

He saw the angel smiled at him, "Come on.."

Mikael braced himself and slowly walked towards the angel, [ he's so pure, what if I tainted him? ] He thought and stopped but he's already close enough for the angel to grab him.

He widens his eyes because of his shocked and closed it tightly, waiting for the expected pain.

[ it's fake too? Why...] He miserably thought but nothing came, only a warm embrace welcomes him despite his ugliness.

"What's your name? "He hears the angel's soft voice as he asked then he felt the angels soft hands in his dirty hair.

[ H-He wants to know my name! ] Mikael was shocked again, he didn't know what to do. It felt so warm, he can't calm down. He can't think properly, the angel was real. He's a real one!

Mikael was happy for the first time but on the outside he's still expressionless.

He felt himself being sitting in the angels lap, he saw the angels clear eyes look at him closely like it can see through him to see his secrets, his ugliness. He panics but before he can react.

"I'm Louis. You're Big Brother. Call me Big Brother, alright? " The angel happily explained to him. He was again charmed, so the angels name was Louis. It suited him well.' Mikael thought

When he still didn't answer for a minute, Louis laughed as he brushes his hair away from his eyes.

[ Ah I want to hear that again ] Mikael cant help but wish to hear and see him laughed again.

"There, you got such beautiful eyes. Just like rubies, so pretty. "Louis said, again Mikael was bewildered.

[ Did he say, my eyes are pretty. Its so ugly and looks like blood. I hate it but Louis said it was beautiful, like rubies. ] Mikael felt happy inside.

He saw him smiled at him and called someone, its seems to be a maid.

Mikael already forget all about his father and what happened before he met Louis, he don't care about those filthy things anymore. Since today, the moment he met Louis is all that he cared because, he met a real one. A real angel that he read once in a picture book, he didn't believe it after he read it because this world is so ugly, there's no way that there's someone so pure and beautiful out there but still as a child, he hoped about it, only to be disappointed again and again. In the end, he forgets about his only dream, only to be revived by Louis. He swears, he will protect him. Take him away from the ugly world. He won't ever let him get even a glimpse of that filthy world, his Louis deserves the beautiful things.

"Send us to my room. "He got stiff when he hears Louis said that.

[ What? Is it all a ploy to get my heart? It can't be...] Mikael desperately thought then he was hugged in a warm embrace.

"Don't worry, I wont hurt you. I'll take care of you from now on. "Louis whispered to him, he relaxes and grab the angels shirt. Mikael was really thankful that he survived living until this day, this is where I belong. He thought as hugged back.

"Prepare a bath."

"Yes, Young Master Louis."The maid bowed and sends them to Louis's room, prepared a bath and put him down.

[ No! I don't want to let go! ] Mikael complained in his mind

Louis chuckled and told the maids to get out, "I'll take us to bath, so let go for now okay? " Mikael reluctantly let go when he hears his angels request. He wants to be with him, so much, much more.

[ Don't ever want to let go ] He thought as he looked at Louis who is trying to stand up, he was about to help but then he felt Louis hand holding his and his mind flew off. He didn't know what happened next and wake up when Louis let him borrowed his shirt.

[ It smelled divine..] He thought, its confirmed, Mikael was a pervert at a young age.

"You're so cute, "Louis said to him and pinched his cheeks and laughs at him when he caught him staring.

"You still haven't said your name. "

[ He still wants to know my name! ] Mikael was really happy today but his facial expression stays the same.

"I... " He tried to say making Louis look at him shocked and then smiled, Mikael really wants to monopolize that smile, he wish only him can see it.

[ Can I just cage him away? ] He darkly thought, he caught the other smiling foolishly while looking at him while Mikael hides away his dark thoughts he answers his angel.

"I'm Mikael..." He said and was given a bright smile, feeling happy but he noticed that Louis looks so pale compare to before.

[ What's happening to him? Right, he should be in his wheelchair! ] Mikael felt stupid realizing that just now. He was so happy that he forgets about everything.

[ How could he forget about his angels well being!? As he berated himself repeatedly, ] he tried to catch Louis's falling body.

"Louis...Louis..." He repeatedly called, he put Louis's head in his lap. Louis smiled at him before closing his eyes.

That time, he was really scared. Scared that his angel would disappear. He won't like that, he don't want to live like that anymore. Like an empty shell, living for the sake of living. The ugly world, he hates. If Louis disappears, what would he do?

Fortunately, an old man saves him and said that he was fine. Mikael can't stay calm so he hugged Louis to watch him, he will wait for his angel to wake up. He won't let go. Ever.

[ I'm falling...

It's dark...

Empty...

Where am I? ]

Louis frowned when he looks around and found that he's not in his room.

[ Did I die again? ] He thought

[ No... I am...] Louis is confused and suddenly he saw someone. He thought it was familiar and his heart throbbed.

[ That person looks so.. sad. ]

[ Who are you? ] He asked but that person didn't hear him and like an illusion, the surrounding disappeared and he open his eyes again only to see the familiar ceiling. He's back to Louis's room.

[ What's that? System? ] Kite asked doubtful of what he saw. Wes appeared in his line of sight and drops of water are falling from it body.

System: Host! Q∆Q You woke up! I forgot to tell you that you can't tire yourself since this body just woke up

Louis tried to get up but found that he can't because there's something hugging him and found Mikael beside him.

Louis stared at Mikael's sleeping face and grin like a fool, "Hehe so cute."He thought out loud.

He slowly get up and take Mikael's arms hug the pillow instead. He then take the help button in his bedside and a maid came in and was about to talk only to be stopped by Louis.