Arc 07

[ World 6 processing...]

[ Processing... ]

[ Processing... ]

[ World 6: Successful! ]

[ All Main Missions Accomplished. +1500 ]

[ Rewards will be given.

Total points: 5480 ]

Kite slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was currently in the middle of a forest.

He has a small hut behind him and a small garden at the side. It seems that the original body has been living here for quite some time according to the fading signs of the door handle and tools.

Kite sighed ruefully, he spent the last world leisurely and lived there for a long time until Danaw died. He lowered his eyes sadly, thankfully that's not the last time they would meet. Kite immediately cheered up after thinking like this and stood up.

He looked around for a while before trying to call Wes.

A ball of fluff immediately appeared in front of him and nuzzles to his face, [ Dear Host! ]

Wes glowed happily around Kite, " Dear Host, I'm thankful that you cleared the last world despite me being not around. I have good news! I have already erased the unstable energy that caused the glitched last world. So this time, you don't have to worry and continue to save this world from destruction. "

Kite smiled, " That's good! "

" I'll give you the plot now! "

[ The world is currently undergoing a zombie apocalypse. There's a secret coexistence with the humans and the beasts that were living peacefully in their own place. However, in a bright sunny day, a black meteor suddenly came out of nowhere, crushing down and emitted a black fog that cause the beasts and humans alike to turn into zombies.

The protagonist of this world, Azriel was the heir of a family that has a great relationship with the beasts. They call their species, Hayop. One of them would become the guardian beast that would protect the world but unfortunately, it was also affected by the fog and hide itself to avoid hurting others. Azriel, the protagonist, came upon the beast that has a mission to find their guardian beast and agreed to sign a contract with him.

Together, they came upon many comrades, some died, some left and only few stayed on their journey to find the guardian beast and also find a way to cure it. On their way, they killed countless zombies regardless of whether they were humans or beast.

However, they were all killed in the end and the world ended. ]

Kite silently closed the panel and looked at Wes that was hovering around him. Fine, he's used to this useless plots by now.

In the first place, how did the plot that looked like it was about to be on its way to glory and world peace suddenly ended like that?

He can't even get angry....

Kite sighed, " So who I am here? "

" Dear Host, your name is Azrael. "

Kite paused and almost heard it as Azriel, the protagonist. He thoughtfully glanced at the little guy not far away, since he's been living here. It seems that he's far away from the chaos that's happening in the cities.

Why is the original even here? Also, the original's name sounded almost the same as the protagonist, did they have any connections?

Azrael frowned and sighed, he'll think about this later.

For now, he should enter the hut, the sun is already setting.

Entering the hut, he saw simple furnitures and the bed. Feeling tired, he laid on his bed and decided to rest