6.9 Five years ago

As Inam swam in the sea, a memory of the first time Alon and him first met resurface in his mind. Five years ago, he was on a journey to help his father, his master find a way to relocate the sea folks whose home is destroyed by the toxicity of the water in their area and somehow stop the humans from further poisoning their home.

He was in his way back to report his findings to his master when he saw a golden treasure on land. It was a little boy, leisurely walking on the shore. Inam loved treasures especially sparkling and beautiful ones, so he always visited this place to peek at the little boy.

One time when he went to visit again, the little prince was only ten years old. He was small and very cute. He arrived under a cliff and sat to watch the sea, smiling brightly.

He was mesmerized by the little boy's smile and in a daze, a big wave swept him onto the shore and he was shocked when he found his self in front of the little boy.

Inam's eyes were closed, he pretended to be unconscious as he didn't know what to do because he was just so unexpectedly been swept right beside the little boy! How could he have time to react!? So he remain still.

He could not find it within his self to even think of harming this adorable creature... Inam hoped that he would pretend to not see him... Though he'll somehow feel sad if the little boy did ignore him...

Meanwhile, the little boy's eyes widened when a weird creature suddenly appear after the wave retreat.

Alon curiously look at the creature in front of him, his eyes sparkling when he saw the place where a creature should have legs. This one in front of him does not have it!

It's the first time he has seen such a pretty humanoid creature with a tail!

Alon tilted his head in thought as he furrowed his brows. Then he noticed that the creature is waking up, " Are you okay? " He asked, intently watching.

Alon glanced at the fins hidden within the creature's silver hair. It twitch like it noticed it's being watched. He then look at the glittering silver tail below the creature's waist flipping awkwardly as he stared at it for a long time.

" Uhh.... " The creature snapped Alon out if his thoughts and he look at the creature's already open emerald green eyes watching him looking confused and nervous.

"...... Little Prince......? "

The creature spoke!

The creature blinked his eyes filled with incredulity as he look at Alon in front of him while Alon thought that the creature in front of him has long eye lashes!

Alon blinked and recalled what the creature said, it seemed to call him? Little prince? He's indeed a prince! How did the creature know?

The boy although confused still smiled and answered as he tilted his head cutely, " Yes? "

"......!! "

There was the sound of breath catching. The creature stared at the little prince with wide eyes, unknowingly Alon copied his expression as he does not know why the creature reacted as such.

Alon looked confusedly, staring back at the same confused and lost creature. Suddenly the creature's face flushed red in an instant.

" ? " What? What happened??

The creature was red to the tips of his fin like ears like a ripe fruit, and Alon stared, a little taken aback at what's happening. He has no idea what's going on at all.

" Eh, ah.... uh. "

Mumbling incomprehensibly, the creature, Inam felt nervous in front of the little boy, or he must be a prince. With such elegant and appearance, he must be a prince! He ended up staring dumbfounded at the little prince, wearing a dark grey fabric and it's reserve design that was buttoned up to the neck shrouded the cuteness of the boy and instead highlighted his chivalric beauty.