1.4 Cute

"Shh.."Louis looked into Mikael's direction and the maid nodded. The maid helps him get into the wheel chair. The maids here are all lower Angeli, they served those with pure blood of their race.

"Let him sleep for a while, he must be tired. Right, what time is it?" Louis ask while the maid pushing him beside the table in the room and found that it's already dark outside.

"It's 8:00pm, Young Master."The maid answered, "Madame and Master left a message for Young Master to take care of your body while they are away." The maid suddenly said and I nodded in response.

"The Doctor has prescribed you medicine, I will prepare them now."

"Yes, and please call Butler Jon."Louis looked at the table with books and more books. The maid bowed and go out the room.

Only Mikael's breathing remains in the room. Louis sighs and decide to make plans for the future.

"Ugh... No..."

Hmm? Louis frowned when he heard a groan and looked at his side.

"No! Uuhhh..." Mikael struggled and yelled. Louis was shocked and immediately tried to wake him.

"Mikael..." Louis didn't know what to do when he saw Mikael like this and felt hurt for the boy who has already suffered enough to still be hurting even now.

Mikael dreamed of the dark place he was in before, it was dark, dirty and so ugly. He doesn't like this place. He wants to be with Louis more...

From where he was standing, countless black hands suddenly grabbed his legs and stopped him from getting away. Mikael felt the hand was pulling him deeper and tried to make it let go.

"Don't take me away from Louis." He pleaded while trying to get the hand let go of him, he pulled and scratched but he was still being pulled deeper and deeper.

"Please don't take me... No.. I don't want to go..."Mikael scratched harder and tried to struggle more but there's nothing he can do as he was only being pulled deeper into the darkness. Hopelessness and despair filled his heart as his body is being pulled deeper.

[ This... Is fine..] Mikael thought as his eyes slowly lose the light in them and stopped struggling. He was tired of fighting, it's fine this way.

"Come here. " Suddenly he hears a voice and looked up, there's a faint light there, that makes Mikael's heart fill with hope and woke him up from his despair. His eyes brightens and remember Louis. His angel.

"Call me Big Brother, alright? " Louis who tells him that, hugs him carefully and caress his hateful eyes. Louis who looks at him so gently that he has the urge to cry in his arms and snuggle in his warmth.

"No! Let me go! "He snapped from the despair and desperately tried to escape even if his small hands become bloodied and hurt, he didn't mind and just struggle because he knew, if he didn't escape from this he wouldn't be able to see his angel.

He didn't want to go back to that place. That's why, this time he will do his best to escape because, he also, has someone important and wants to be with all the time.

"Mikael..." That person gave courage and strength, he wants to see him again.

Louis called Mikael's name again and tried to wake him up. When he saw the little bun woke up and looked at him tearfully, his heart softens and carried the baby in his arms to hug him.

"It's alright, I'm here."Louis patted his back softly and Mikael buried his face in his chest and hugs him tighter.

Louis wait for the little bun to calm down and hears a sound coming from the little boy. He look down to see Mikael blushing. He chuckles.