3.1 I need a job...

The previous pitifully cute was gone and a youth that looked fresh and handsome with slanted bright eyes, red lips, the wisp of hair hanging in his forehead makes him looked foolish plus the stunned look seen in the mirror, he definitely looked like a handsome beauty. Really an androgynous face.

Kayl look at the mirror pensively while touching his face and sighed dejectedly, he's too good looking ah

The original seemed to be born pale, his skin looked very delicate and when he smiled, the eyes seem to be filled with the brilliance of starts. The eyebrows were also meat and very good looking. It looks just the type that any person would like to dote on.

Kayl tried to smile gently and his dark eyes immediately bent into a gentle arc. The person in the mirror seemed to be like the softly flowing spring water and warm like the sun. Not even the flowers or a jewel could compare to the beauty of his smile. It felt like whoever sees him will softens their heart into goo.

In the previous worlds, he didn't mind this beautiful androgynous face because Louis's beauty is normal from his race and Oras's world he can wear a mask...

This face is too... strong...

Kayl thought with a blank expression. From what he seen in this room and the window, it's a normal modern world. His face is too conspicuous, how could he find a stable job? The customers will pour in but it will bother the store if too many comes. He also can't wear a mask, he might be seen as a suspicious person or a chuunibyo...

He covered his face. He remembered his part life where finding a job is so hassle, he gave up...

He sighed and put the wisp of hair from his forehead to behind his ears, well, the zombies came after giving up so it's okay...? Ah, I have to focus. Kayl shakes his head, he stared at his self in the mirror and decided with firm eyes, he has to go out and find work, fast!

He go out of the bathroom and searched for a change of clothes, he found a white shirt and a simple pants, he put the keys inside and grabbed a pair of sneakers and opened the door.

Walking in the bustling street while wearing a mask and a cap, he realized that this body just dropped out of school. Where could he find a job that will accept him? He looked around and found a restaurant.

He walked closer and his eyes brightens, he saw a wanted poster was posted in the door.

A man stood languidly in the middle of the noisy street looking around blankly and dejectedly sighed. He scratched his head and thought of his unruly wife at home.

" You find a good seedling outside! We have to win this time! Hurry you useless husband! " A woman with a sophisticated and graceful aura manhandled him and throw him out the house to 'search' a 'good seedling' or rather a newbie to signed a contract with. His wife is too obsess with the program and they always lose too...

It can't be helped that the opponent is too strong ah

In the first place, where could he find a 'good seedling'? It's not like one would appear in front of him right?

He was about to walk away when he saw a glimpse of a youth in the corner of his eye. He stopped and looked at the youth, he was clearly standing out but he doesn't seem to notice as he was seriously checking out a wanted poster on a restaurant.

The youth has a mask and cap, hiding his appearance however it can't hide the bright and smiling eyes that looked like it holds the stars in the night skies. He wears a simple white shirt which shows his slender body and a pants that covered his long legs, his attire was simple but others were still looking and glancing at him, this youth has natural aura to attract people.

The man suddenly had an epiphany. Although the youth's features isn't shown clearly, he felt that he has a good looking face. His instinct told him that this youth would be popular! The man didn't waste time and immediately approached the youth smilingly, " Hello, Mr? I'm Lukas, a manager from Celest Entertainment Company. Can I have a minute? "

Kayl was surprised when a man suddenly approach him, he looked at the man vigilantly. The man wore a normal suit suitable for those working at a company, he looked decent and didn't look like a scammer. He nodded unsurely, the man -- Lukas's smile widens.

" Here's my card, I actually wanted to offer you a chance to join our company. If you have any interest, please come at the address of the company in the card tommorow. I'll be waiting for you." Lukas took out a card and gave it to him, Kayl accepted the card and looked into it curiously.

Lukas is a very skilled manager, he doesn't have to be pushy plus the youth looked like he needs a job so he's sure that he'll come. He'll just have to leave a bait and wait for the fish ah

He smiled and waved goodbye at the youth, he's lucky he found such a prospective 'good seedling'! He might as well tell his wife about this. With a smile in his eyes, he opened his phone and called his wife.

Kayl looked at the back of Lukas and turned his attention in the card given to him. It was a very luxurious card with a cursive 'Celest Entertainment Company' and the name of the man who gave the card to him, CEO Lukas Celest. That man is the CEO!? What the hell does a person like him wandering on the street!? It's practically impossible right!? Is this a plot armor or something?! He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his self down. Woo, it almost feels like he's a protagonist there...still..

He turned his attention to the card and turned it around to see the address, it was near the place and he looked around and found a tall building in the distance. He has a feeling that it's that building somehow. He sighed, he should continue to try and find a job first. He put the card in his pocket and enter the restaurant with the wanted poster.

" Excuse me, about the wanted poster outside..."

After a while, he walked out of the restaurant dejectedly. Even a cashier need a bachelor's degree? and job experience? Didn't he came here to apply for experience? What the hell, how could he find a job now... He should try somewhere.. even if the salary is low, it's okay as long as he can earn a bit if money

He sighed and tried to find another wanted posters.

After many talks and store he went, he was offered as a part-time in a fast food chain. He immediately agreed and the manager told him to start immediately the day after tomorrow, he nodded and thanked the manager.

Looking at the dark sky, he realized that he's been rejected all day we'll at least he managed to find a part-time.. Ah as expected, it's so hard to find a job. This realization almost makes him tear up.

" Uhh..." Kayl sniffed and his eyes moistened and red. What's this? I'm never an easy crier... It must be the original.

Thinking back, he's poor, no family, he didn't even graduate as he just dropped out. Of course, he would feel like ending his life with this despair right? As a teenager, with no one to lean on to, he just gave up and took the pills. Kayl lowered his eyes and his eyelashes trembled, he didn't expect that he would need to sell this face ahh still, He glanced at his pocket where the card of that man. He also didn't expect that an opportunity would just drop so suddenly in front of him. Should he grab it? Or not?

Although he managed to grab a part-time, it's not enough for him because he eat a lot and need more money... Maybe he should try going?

As he was busy contemplating while staring at the card intensely. He heard his stomach rumbling, he stood there blankly and a blush slightly stained his cheeks making him look lovely. If others saw him like this, they would have kidnapped this lovely child already. Fortunately, his face is covered so no one noticed these.

" Huuuu.."

Kayl let out a sigh, his points might get used up because this body ate too much... First, he should go home and eat, holding his rumbling stomach or maybe...