3.2 The youth

He looked around and his eyes brightens when he saw a convenience store, he walked towards the store and entered. He saw the noodle stand and grabbed five and walked straight to the cashier to pay. He got the money from the system shop exchange tab, one point equals to one hundred cash. After paying, he carried the plastic bag with his noodles and found a table to sat on. His hunger can't wait for a long walk to home, he opened the two noodles and pour hot water on them. For the other three, he will take them home, he saw an old water heater kettle in one of the cabinets in his room. He hopes that it's still working.

For now, he should focused on his noodles. He stared at the noodles intensely and waited for five minutes before opening it. He used the small fork given from the clerk then stopped when he remembered that he is wearing a mask and a cap right now. He looked around and found that he's the only one in the store so he was at ease and removed the mask and cap, he set them aside the table and started eating happily.

" We are now in the Starr street, there's many famous restaurants here and so we heard that there is a famous chef who just recently owned a restaurant here and decided to take a look. Right? " A girl in her teens with blue colored hair was holding a phone and turned to look at the girl holding a fries and burger in her hand while looking at the street food excitedly and smiled wryly. The girl turned around to looked at the camera and grinned, " Yep! Ahh I'm so excited about the food! From our informants, that chef is extremely picky but his food is extremely delish! I can't wait! "

[ Hungry Hungry: I'm getting hungry everytime I watched you guys *cries ]

[ Time is Wasted on Me: It's not even started and I'm already excited! Just what kind of food is there!? ]

[ Ilovenihan: Ah they're live again! Ah ah ahhh! ]

[ The Unwelcomed: Makes you wonder who is their informant 😂 ]

[ Whoawhoa: Starr street!? Damn! I just left the place an hour ago! ]

[ Iknoweverything: Oh oh oh I know about that chef! I heard that he won the championship in Cooking Chef Competition in the Celest Entertainment! ]

[ Claude's Wife: Ehh? Really? Oh my gosh! I'm his fan!!!! * squealing gif ]

[ I'mClaude'srealwife: I didn't know that husband had a restaurant there... I'm going now. *packing bags ]

" They are so excited haha " The girl with blue hair, Nihan chuckled at the comments and glanced at his sister who was busy in gorging herself with food, Nijen. They were food vloggers who searched for delicious foods. In short, they are a foodie. They decided to share their search through vlogging and ended up enjoying it so the continued for a while now.

Nijen stiffened and almost choked when she turned around and saw a young man in a secluded store, the youth was eating a noodles alone in the convenience store. She coughed and tried to call out to Nihan for help as she banged her chest. Nijen noticed and gave her a bottle of water from her bag which she hurriedly accepted and drink from it, she let out an relieved sighed after drinking and grabbed her sister's arm.

The viewers saw her almost dying and laughed in the live room.

[ Ilovenijen: You might die from this 😂😆 ]

[ Ilovenihan: Caution: Dying from eating too much hahahaha ]

[ HungryHungry: Oh my God, I almost choked from laughing 😂 ]

Nijen ignored them and mentioned to her sister the guy he she just saw. Nihan look at her confusedly and glanced at the place she's pointing and gasped. The live room noticed their antics and stop to ask what they saw.

Nijen took the phone and pointed it towards the youth. The live room was silent for a while and then a barrage of comments emerge.

[ Hungry Hungry: Holy! What kind of fairy face is this!? ]

[ Ilovenihan: Ah Ah ah ahhh! A handsome boi 😍 ]

[ The Unwelcomed: where is this? where is this cutie? tell me! ]

[ Ilovenijen: Oh my, he looks so so... Ah I can't *faint ]

[ Ilovenihan: Hyperventilating ]

[ Iknoweverything: This face is too much, I'm going to faint ]

[ Claude's Wife: .... ]

[ Nicaeraaa: I somehow wanted to give him my dinner...*photo of delicious food ]

[ I'mClaude'srealwife: I'm here now...sh*t I might cheat... ]

[ Hannahaha: This cutie is mineee ❤️]

With his hair tied up, the young man's androgynous face was shown. His clear black eyes narrowed and shined in joy and the young man's eyelashes looks so long and flutters everytime he eat and the you man's lips were red from eating the hot noodles, he was happily eating the noodles and the spiciness makes a red hue show in his fair white cheeks making them quietly squeal in their minds and covered their mouths to suppressed their voice as to not disturbed the scene. He looked so happy eating the noodles, it makes them feel like it's the most delicious thing in the world. The youth's face was striking enough that anyone would never forget this person once they see him.

" He's more handsome than brother, yeah? " Nijen whispered to Nihan, she nodded while dazedly looking at the young man. They saw him sighed from satisfaction and glanced at them, his eyes widened and shyly smiled in their direction, his eyes seemed as if they could speak. Bent in a beautiful arc, bright and shining as if all the stars in sky were in them.

Kayl grabbed his mask and cap then wore them while walking out of the store and disappeared in the crowd of people.

Meanwhile, Nihan and Nijen were stunned and covered their red faces after seeing that smile. It was... so precious! Ahh

They were not the only one who was feeling this as the live room was so bustling and the comments were popping out and gone in a second.

[ Givehimtome: I'm the previous The Unwelcomed, I'm going to find him! Ahhhh! ]

[ Nicaeraaa: That smile is so precious oh goshhh ]

[ Hannahaha: I'll give you anything! Come to me baby! ]

[ Iknoweverything: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ]

The views was approaching hundred thousands. Kay silently walked back home not knowing that he just become an overnight sensation.

Walking to his room, he took his keys from his pants and was about to open it when he heard someone calling him.

" Kayl! You finally came out, this child! When will you pay for the rent? It's been two months since you payed! " A middle aged woman walked towards him with furrowed eyebrows and told him angrily. Kayl was dumbfounded and look at the landlady absentmindedly.

He didn't expect that the original to pay rent, really and for two months? He's been inside for two months? With no money and food, that's what you would expect huh, No wonder he was just almost skin and bones...

The landlady continued, " If you still don't pay for this month, I will have to throw you out! You hear me?! "

Kayl snapped out of his thought and nodded hurriedly at the landlady then answered with a downtrodden, " Yes, I will pay soon. I'm sorry for the inconveniences..." He slightly bowed to the landlady and she just humphed and left. He looked up and sighed, he turned towards the door and opened it. After walking inside, he looked around the room again and decided to endure for a while then move out. He needed a stable job to earn money, if the target is in danger, he can help at least.

He walked through the room and get his previous school bag, he rummage through the things and put everything he needs inside. In case, he didn't manage to earn money to pay rent for this month. He can leave immediately, he only got few things that are useful here anyway. He also thought about being popular at the very least to maybe attract the target? From what he learned in the previous worlds, the target and him seems to have an attraction and connection that he didn't know. He didn't have the plot in this world so he have to tread carefully and find the target fast. He sighed, he really hoped to find the target immediately. The card that was given to him earlier fell down and he took it.

First, he should try to see what kind of job will be given for tomorrow and if it's good then he would take it. If possible, he wanted to continue his part-time job at the same time.. would it be too greedy?