3.11 Team Up

The live viewers was already struck dumbed since they saw him crafting the cage then was shocked silly when they saw him crafting the wooden bag, it's simply amazing! Such a beautiful and talented cutie!

From this, Kayl gained a ton of crazy fans. They all love him! If a viewer talk bad, they will let their praising overwhelmed them, for love to overcome angst! Their baby is so good, he deserves all the love in the world!

Kayl looked at the timer, [ 66:37:00 ]

It's been 5 hours at most, he's still far away from the starred location. It will probably take him one and half day before he managed to arrive there.

" Huuuu... Alright! " He took a deep breath and smiled.

Twenty four hours passed.

[ 42:29:00 ]

Kayl saw a pale youth leaning on a tree tiredly while patting his stomach. He looked for a while before he approach the youth and pat him in the back, he didn't expect the youth to be surprised and fall on the ground.

The blonde youth look at him stunned as he sat.

He smiled awkwardly at the youth, " That, sorry to surprise you. Here. " He stretch out a hand to the youth.

" That, Haha, thank you... Uhmm.."

" Ah, I'm Kayl. Nice to meet you. " Kayl said smiling and as he pull the youth up. They stumbled for a bit and he found that the youth was injured.

" Oh, I'm Genus. Ah! " He gasped as he accidentally step on his sprained foot.

" Ah it's sprained? " He asked as he look at his raised foot.

The youth smiled wryly, " Yes... "

Kayl looked at Genus and smiled, " Want to team up? You're the first person I met in here..."

Genus's eyes lip up, " Yes! Oh! Thank you! " He grabbed both of his hands and suddenly his stomach rumbled loudly.

They were silent for a moment.

" Pfft... " They looked at each other and laughed together.

Kayl took an apple from his mini bag and gave it to Genus.

" Thank you. " He said unabashedly as he took it and ate it quickly, he's so hungry!

Genus take a good look at his team mate and sighed, he's so good looking! He looked at the wooden bag on his back and felt more reassured for having a reliable team mate.

When he teamed with those guys, it's because he has no choice..

After all, they are the only person he finally met after being isolated ah!

Though he didn't expected them to be jerks.

Together, they walked towards the starred location. Kayl help Genus as he has trouble walking. Eating the delicious rabbit for dinner, they grew closed together and enjoyed each other's company.

Jerome walked down the plane as took in the sight of the island he saw a few days ago from the screen.

He decided to go here as he grew impatient and felt that it wasn't enough to see the youth from the screen. Plus, he has time. Ash will take care of everything after he left, he already planned everything that was needed for it to succeed.

He looked around the beach and so the staff bustling here and there. He leisurely walked towards the luxurious tent and entered. He nonchalantly sat in one of the couch, from what he heard this was the day where all the contestants arrived at the beach, he'll just have to wait for a while and he can see the youth then.