4.8 Accompany...?

" You're so stupid, why do you have to do this? How could you leave me like this... " He whispered as he stared at the hand he was holding, not daring to look at Lucius's face.

He closed his eyes as he sobbed, ' I love you, you know? '

Days passed, the burying site for everyone from the small town of Naf was finished and they immediately came back to the castle. Andre returned to his usual cold and indifferent face, he trained at every hour he can and sleep less.

He keep swinging his sword, practicing again and again and again. He can't stop because if he did, the despair of losing Lucius would eat him up. He became more and more ruthless to his self and didn't stop to rest, he wanted to quickly, quickly avenge Lucius and follow him...

In the eyes of other people however, the hero was just hard working and liked training because if this many was amazed at the hero's talent and strength, they supported him unanimously and began to find talented individual to help the hero in his training.

They would stop and talk about the kid who sacrificed his life for the hero and would sighed at this lost talent.

Hal would just ignore them and train the hero, he was promoted after he managed to bring the hero safely. Though, he somewhat knew why Andre did this, he didn't stop him. He has not right to.

Andre, after losing his everything in just a day and then you're suddenly told that you have responsibilities as a hero and kill the demon king to a kid like him, it's just his way to vent and revenge for Lucius so he wouldn't refuse but after that...

He's sure that, there is no after that...

Weeks passed after Lucius's death.

Anyo Lwo, the pope, walk inside the chambers of prayers silently. Seeing the delicate child he has taken care of, his benign face smiled and pat her head.

" I would like to request something..."

" Father, I would like to join the competition! " The girl said with determination in her eyes.

Stunned, the pope blinked and smiled wryly at the child. He was about to say that she doesn't have to force herself to participate in the competition...

Instead the child herself volunteered, such a long and and considerate child.

" Alright, may the goddess bless you on your path. "

The girl, Arian, smiled brightly and nodded.

At the competition, there was no person greater than her when it comes to healing and holy magic. She won easily and met an acquaintance.

" Kato? " She called hesitantly, unsure if that's her friend before she was escorted from the slums.

The boy turned around and was stunned happily seeing her, " Ari! You're here? "

" It's really you! " She said happily, this day is really blessed! To have meet her childhood friend here!

" Ah, I participated in that section. "

" Ah, you won? Congratulations! "

" Thank you, you too right? " She said smiling, seeing the spear on his back.

" Ah, " He smiled shyly and nodded.

" Great! " Happy, she smiled and laughed brightly.

" I heard that we were supposed to be escorted to a room... " Kato said as he looked around and saw two people approaching them.

" It must be them. "

" Let's go? "

" Hm! "

The two of them stopped when they heard a loud cheer from a far and looked at the stage where the crowd was clamoring to.