5.16 Escape Last Part

" Nova! " He heard his sister shouted in concern.

" Sister, I-I-I can't.... anymore... Ahh... " He said gasping as he collapsed, he smiled at her as he laid on the grass, " You... you go on... "

" What? No! "

" I-- " He smiled bitterly, " I'm just a burden to you, I-- "

His eyes watered, it was all his fault they got caught and brought here anyway. The reason they were suffering was because he was weak and stupid. If he simply follow what she said they wouldn't be here!

" That's not true... " Amy whispered as she tried to not let her tears fall. Somehow, she knew that Nova can't hold on anymore...

" I'm so sorry... " His voice trembled as his tears fell, in his blurry vision. Nova saw his sister started crying as she holds his hands.

Amy shakes her head, denying that he's wrong but she can't say it as she started sobbing.

" Please... " She said, holding Nova's small hands tightly to her face.

Amy started crying harder when she doesn't hear his reply.

Under the moonlight, this will be the first and the last time they will ever see the beautiful moon together again.

Amy opened her watery eyes and stared at Nova's face for a long time. She should leave now... but...

Is that really fine...?

To left him here alone?

They've been together since from the start...

Amy let go of his hands slowly and laid it beside him and closed her eyes as she stood up. She looked at the moon and lowered her eyes in thought.

Then she chuckled, what's there to be hesitating about?

Amy took a deep breath and took out the communicator given to them by Fifth for communication, " Hello, this is Amy... "

And to Remus and Romulus's side.

Seeing that they are already far away from the facility and near the forest, Remus decided to do it and called his twin.

" Rom. "

Romulus stopped running after Remus called him. He looked at him inquiringly.

" I forgot something, you should go first. "

" Ha? What's it? " Romulus asked, thinking of the possible things Remus forgot inside.

" It's a secret. Go on. I'll go soon. "

" Really? "

" Yeah, I'll probably get there first if you keep dawdling. "

" Oh. Okay.. " Romulus said hesitantly and turn, then he turn his head to look at Remus who was already walking back towards the facility.

Romulus frowned, he felt uneasy seeing Remus leaving. He has an urge to follow him.

" Rem! " After a while, he can't help but call to him.

He saw Remus looking back, he smiled embarrassed, " Go back fast okay! "

Romulus saw him nodded and waved at him, relieved.

As Romulus started running towards the forest, Remus stopped and turned to watch his figure disappear.

Remus clenched his fist to stop his self from following him.

They...

They can't be together anymore.

" Farewell, Rom... "