4.2 Name

Lucius watch the kid slowly eating from a far, he turned to his food and eat. He then heard other kids talking to the boy.

" Hey hey I'm Claire, what's your name? "

" I'm Blu! Nice to meet ya! "

" I'm Sya! "

" It's a bit weird but I'm Sopas! Hehehe "

" I'm Soka! "

The boy remained silent in spite of their excitement after a while they grew bored when he didn't give them any attention and instead focused on their food, they were all good kids who don't waste food!

After finishing, the kid walked out of the church. Seeing this, Lucius hurriedly followed him from afar.

Feeling this, the boy walk faster until he stopped and turned around glaring at him. He understands that everyone was nice here but he just felt annoyed... at his self.

He's jealous at those kids... He's jealous of their smiles! He wished he also had...

" Ah I'm Lucius, Nice to meet you. " He said politely to the kid but he saw the kid glaring at him more.

" I don't have a name! So what!? " He angrily shouted to him.

Lucius blinked at him confused why he's suddenly angry, " Oh. "

The kid felt more angry at his response, this is the first time he was like this. He didn't know why his emotions felt awry whenever this kid's near!

" Then, I'll give you a name? "

He stiffened and his anger disappeared like smoke when he heard this.

A name...?

He'll give.... me?

He lowered his eyes, the words said to him was still stuck in his head.

" What thing is this? Ahh a toy right? "

" Sh*t! This thing's is a broken product right? Why give it to me!? "

" Oi, Toy! Come here. "

" Name? You don't deserve a name ah! "

" You're just a slave! What are looking at!? "

" A trash! "

" You want a name? Pfft! Remember this, a slave don't need a name. Only humans can ah! "

" Hey! Are you okay? " He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the kid near him and back away immediately.

Lucius felt awkward standing away from him, seeing him backing away, he just stay on his place and not carelessly approach him.

" A... Name... " He turned his head to look at him when he heard a small voice.

" You'll... Give me? " He said almost a whisper, in any case Lucius nodded at this.

He saw the kid's eyes brightens a bit as he raised his head to look at him expectantly.

A name, right...

" Uhh... How about... " He looked at the kid to think of a name.

" Ah! I know! How about Andre? "

Andre...

My name...

The kid felt his lips curling up, this fuzzy and warm feeling was a first.

" I... My name is... Andre..."

" Right! Nice to meet you, Andre! " Lucius called him smiling.

In the capital.

At the top of the white tower, an old man was frowning in his sleep as if tackling a very important problem.