2.6 Contract

Luntian frowned.

" Where did you last saw him? " Ulap asked the guard who was on duty last night.

" I saw him enter that place. " He pointed the secluded corner, " Then he didn't come out again. I thought it was weird but I guessed that he came out in a different alley. "

Ulap patted his back and thanked him. The man smiled, " No, it's fine. You're finding your partner right? Good luck! "

They waved him goodbye and continue to search for the whole day but they didn't get a clue to where the guy was. Luntian lowered his eyes, last night. He thought that he should rest for a while and stayed in the inner circle but then he saw him.

Even in his manic state, he clearly remembered his face. He felt an urgent feeling, he has to get a hold of him or else he will disappear. The feeling was unfamiliar and at the same time familiar. What if... what if he's not real? What if he already left? His chest violently undulated and suddenly had a hard time breathing, he grabbed his chest and crouched.

" Luntian! What's wrong? " Ulap saw him crouching and his face crunched with pain, he supported him and walked towards his house.

Ulap laid him on the bed and looking at him worriedly, " We will continue the search tommorow okay? Rest for now. " He said when Luntian tried to stand up.

" I..." Luntian gasped, he wanted to find him soon. He wanted to be with him now. That warm gaze, he's certain. He felt an inexplicable panic with the thought of never seeing him again.

Ulap nodded at him reassuredly, " We'll find him, for now, rest. "

Ulap stared at him as he fell asleep and slumped at the chair. He smoothened his hair up, he's really decided on it. The only thing he can do is support him and be by his side. Clenching his fist, he looked at him. This time, he will protect his only family.

It was already dark out when Oras woke up. He sat up and stretched then looked outside while rubbing his eyes.

" It's night? Huh? Eh? " He said as he realized that he slept for the whole day. He blinked and laid down again, he should sleep then. It's night already ah

Wes watched his Host woke up and sleep again and smiled wryly, Host deserve it. He worked hard yesterday after all.

It was afternoon when Oras wake up again, he yawned and get up. Go to the bathroom to wash up and go out to check the villain. He wore his mask and leave the inn. He looked around blankly and realized that he didn't know here to go. He forgot to ask where the target live. He wanted to cover his face but he has a mask so he just looked at the sky covered trees. What should he do now?

He suddenly remembered about the tour, the guard said that he should tell him when to tour him. It's in the inner circle so he should be there. He nodded and find the guard at the gates, " Hello, that... I want to tour the inner circle? "

The guard looked at him and smiled amiably, " Yes, let's go then? " The guard waved at the other guard and he nodded. The guard guided me to the inner circle, " I'm Oras, thank you for accommodating me. " Oras said and bowed a little.

The guard looked flustered and bowed in return, " Ah I'm Tuin, it's my work so it's okay, really. "

He nodded and talked to him about the famous food at the city, " What's the famous food here? "

Tuin brightens, " The famous foods in the city are many! We have many kinds of desserts and more! We have banana que, it has a combination of sweet and slightly bitter taste after cooking it with brown sugar, it's soft and famous here in the city. I'm sure you'll like it! There's also halo-halo, leche plan, ube halaya, and more... " He started listing all the foods he knows and pointed the place where it's sold. Oras nodded and tried to remember all he mentioned.

" Of course, we also have many delish food aside from desserts. Our best of all is adobo. It's really delicious. You have to taste it before leaving ah! " They didn't notice the time and Oras stopped when he saw the gate at the inner circle. Tuin told him to wait for a while and he walked towards the guards at the gates and whispered something. They nodded and Tuin came back, smiling.

" We can enter now. " He said and he entered the inner circle. Oras stopped before the line separating the outer and inner circle. Somehow, he felt like something would happen once he enter.

" What's wrong? " Tuin asked when he noticed that Oras stopped. Oras shook his head and entered.

The moment he entered, Luntian's eyes opened abruptly. He felt it. A person very compatible to him just entered. He patted his heart and felt his soul trembled. He somehow knew who it was.

He stand up and didn't find Ulap around, he must still trying to find that person. He feels okay now. He hastily wore his clothes and left the house. His eyes brightens when he saw a person beside the guard they talk yesterday.

Oras looked around and nothing happened. He sighed out of relief and found a man with long white hair in front. His eyes widened, isn't that the villain?! So he really was here! Great!

He walked towards him and stopped in front of him, Oras didn't know what to say. Should he greet him and ask if he is okay? He frowned and forgot Luntian.

Luntian felt happy just being with him, it's really weird but he liked the feeling. He looked at the young man in front of him and noticed that he was wearing a mask. That must be the reason why they couldn't find him, he reached for the mask and took it off. Oras was stunned and looked at him with widened eyes.

Luntian laughed happily at him. He's so cute.

Oras stared at him, he really looked good ah

Completely his type. He stopped when he noticed his thoughts. What the hell?! You dare think about this about the target?! Are you crazy!?

Luntian caress his cheeks and he blinked. Fine, he's really crazy.

Luntian slowly approach him and watched his reaction, when he didn't resist, he hugged him tightly. He put his chin on his head and sighed contentedly, his eyes shone mirthfully. He finally found him. He won't let him go this time.

This is what greeted Ulap when he came back. Stunned, he saw Luntian hugging a young man with black clothes and noticed that it must be the person he's searching. He sighed, thankfully he's found. He glanced at them, rather it looks like the young man came himself.

He smiled, still this is the first time he saw him show that expression, like obtaining a lost treasure. He tightly hold it so he won't lose it.

" Let's have contract? " Luntian ask nervously after a while and step back to look at him. Oras froze and thought for two seconds then nodded.

Luntian laughed like a child who got candy for the first time. He pulled Oras into his house and locked the door. Ulap looked at them dumbfoundedly. He acts fast, that guy.

He looked up at the sky and hoped that the person with a high compatibility with him comes soon. He entered his house and closed the door. They all forget Tuin who was standing in the gate, he scratched his head and laughed awkwardly. He should go back to his post since Oras is already taken by a Serces. He narrowed his eyes and wished that he would soon meet his master.

Inside the house, Oras is conversing with the system. Although the system is supposed to be busy, he would sometimes pop out of nowhere.

System: Dear Host, it's easier to save him if you became his master. He won't self destruct and you can take care of him too.

[ You're right... This is fine but... ] Oras said to the system and glanced at the target at his side. He's too close, he's so cute too now that he took a closer look and he's still hugging him.

" That, I'm Oras.." First he should Introduce his self then slowly get out of his arms, the villain seemed to noticed it so he tightened his hold and buried his face in Oras's neck.

" I'm Luntian, let's do the contract now? " He hoarsely whispered. He wanted to tie this young man to him quickly, but for now.. His eyes flashed.