3.17

Extra:

Genos is a loyal and good friend to Jerome and a good brother to Genus, but this all changed when he found his self in different unfamiliar places and situations. He seemed to travel from places to places and did something wrong..

The most alarming thing is, he didn't remember anything about what he did at those times.

Genos looked around the unfamiliar place then he look at his clothes.

He didn't know why he was in this place nor recall ever having going here and he was still wearing his sleep wear.

He tried to calm his self and reached for his phone and realized that he didn't bring it.

He frowned and walked around to find a person to ask for a call.

....

" I'm fine? " He asked doubtful to his psychiatrist.

" Yes, for now, although you have symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder, you just have to rest and come back for check up to see if it will relapse. We will need conduct a test and watch you for a while to properly diagnose you... "

What happened just a while ago... If he's okay, then what is that?

It didn't happen just once, twice but many times. He's getting worried what might happen, he didn't remember a single thing of what he did at times when he was not aware of.

But he found that he seems to do dangerous things such as beating people and sometimes he would find blood in his hands, thankfully this time, nothing happened. He's getting scared of what's happening...

He decided to isolate his self and locked his self in his room, leaving the key to his assistant.

He didn't want to hurt his little brother. This cause their relationship to strained and they grew apart...

After a few days, he found that the time he stayed conscious is getting shorter and whoever is controlling his body when he didn't know is gaining more control of his body.

One day, he felt something.

He looked around the empty room and look at his hands, he saw a glimpse of something black. A mist hovering in his body... then nothing.

Geno's consciousness died and the black mist occupied the body, it seems thinner and weaker than before but it didn't stop it's control of Geno's body.

His bright blue eyes changed color turning into a deeper and darker blue.

The man looked around the locked room and turned towards the bedside, he took out a tiny bottle. Although it took a long time to occupy this body, it's worth it if he can kill Jerome. Looking at the tiny bottle that started the end of this world, he gently smiled.

It was the prototype Z-virus he stole from Jerome.

He grinned, it was enough.

He drank it and he slowly changed into a zombie, he still has clarity in his dark eyes. He walked towards the door and busted it apart.

He walked out of the room and killed every body on the mansion.

Blood splattered on every part of the mansion as he stepped in the blood of his subordinates.

The man tilted his head, he has to find Jerome and end him quickly.

What he didn't expect was, 'he' was also there.

Even if he expected it, he didn't like it very much.

He still failed this time...

He frowned when he felt something wet on his left cheek. He looked at the little brother of this body lying lifelessly on the ground, he ignored it.

This body is going to die soon, it's a failure again..

Tsk...

The black mist leaves the lifeless body of Geno's and sneak out of the world, next time, he has to make sure to succeed...

**

For more chapters, check out this link:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-villains-are-after-me_19254412905808905