Arc 02

[ World 1 processing...]

[ Processing... ]

[ Processing... ]

[ World 1 is destroyed. ]

Wes and Kite was shocked. Wes fall down and bounced lifelessly in the ground from the shock. Kite was about to react when a beep sounded then the panel glitches. The words change and another announcement appeared.

*Ding!

[ World 1: Successful! ]

[ All Main Missions Accomplished. +1500 ]

[ Side Mission Failed. -100 ]

[ Rewards will be given.

Total points: 1400 ]

A system announcement. Kite looked dumbfounded at the screen, although relieved. Does that mean that the world is almost destroyed? Is it because Mikael...

He narrowed his eyes, though he expects to die but not in front of Mikael. He sighed and looked at the silent glowing ball of fluff. It seems to glow faintly unlike before like a gloomy ghost in halloween.

When he accepted this mission to save the Villains, he also expected to give his life to achieve it. After all, his world was save the same way. He shook his head to forget unnecessary things. Right now, he is bound to the system to save a person. The world.

He is not a righteous person or with great justice in his heart. When he saw the system, he felt like it was familiar and close to him. Like a part of him.

[ Whatever, Let's go to the next world. ] He said as he stand up, now his body can sense after absorbing a small amount of the world's rewards.

Wes feels that he was upset and hurriedly pulled his Host to the next world. Next time, he will give the Host a gold finger! So he won't be upset again!

Determined, they face the plot screen of the next world.

[ Host, after finding the bug. I gathered the data of the same bug in a different world and for now, found four of them for the next world, please choose one:

(1) A Fairytale Dream

(2) The Rebel's Beloved Prisoner

(3) My Master, My Life

(4) Insanely In Love

..... ]

Kite looked at the titles of the world's plot. He don't know if he is really transmigrating worlds or into a novel?

[ Wes, why does it feel like my mission is to save the villains infected by the bugs? ] Kite's face is expressionless as he asked this. It's obvious from the missions given above.

System:...

Wes feels complicated. He also thought like this after finding out his mission. After all, he lived through many worlds and his work is basically simple, this time it seems like the missions are connected.

System: It seems so, Host... Hehe

Getting used to the fact that there are more absurd things in this universe. He accepted his fate, closed his eyes and picked.

System: Host, you pick World 03. I will be sending the plot now...

***

In a port town, there is small bar famous for it's delicious meals and liquor. The door chimes when someone opened the door, they saw a young man wearing a black cloak with a white mask on his face and go straight to the man at the bar and gave a small gold coin.