1.2 Red Eyes

"There, you got such beautiful eyes. Just like rubies, so pretty. " Seeing his red eyes, Louis thought of the sunset.

He's still staring at him; Louis just smiled and called a maid to come in. It seems she was quite shocked when she saw that the boy who was suspected as an illegitimate child of Father was in Louis's lap.

"Send us to my room. " When he said that, the boy got stiff again, shaking. He hugged him gently.

"Don't worry, I won’t hurt you. I'll take care of you from now on. "He whispered to his ears as he felt him tugging his shirt tightly.

"Prepare a bath.”

"Yes, Young Master Louis." She bowed and sends them to Louis's room, prepared a bath and was about to let the boy down but the boy does not want to let go.

[ What is this little cutie? ] Louis thought while screaming at the cuteness of this cute bun.

Louis chuckled and told the maids to get out, "I'll take a bath, so let go for now okay? " After he said that the boy reluctantly let go.

He slowly tried to stand up and managed to balanced his self then holds the cute bun's little hand as he guide the boy to the bathroom.

When they enter the bath, Louis throw all the boys dirty clothes and washed him thoroughly and get a small shirt in his closet since the boy still doesn't have clothes of his own.

"You’re so cute, "He said when he saw the boy on his shirt, Louis pinched the boys soft cheeks and laugh at him looking so lost.

"You still haven't said your name.”He said pouting and look at the boy's red eyes which isn't as dull as before, still staring.

"I... “Louis eyes widen, quite shocked and then smiled; he's really cute even his voice is cute too.

The boy looks up at him with a glint in his eyes but it disappeared quickly that Louis didn't notice it. The System sweat drop because he caught it. Wes was really worried for his Host.

System: Host! Be careful, alright? Hey

But Louis was so focused at the cute bundle in his arms that he didn't hear the Systems warning. He just noticed that the boys red eyes have a little light in them as it takes him in.

[ So pretty ] He thought as he smiled foolishly.

System: Host, your foolish self is coming out...

"My name... name.. is..Mikael..."

He smiled even brightly at Mikael and suddenly felt the world spinning as he narrowed his eyes from the pain. He tried to stabilize his self but failed.

Louis saw Kael looking at him and a small face distorting from fear when he saw him falling and tried to catch him.

"Louis...Louis..."Kaels worried voice sounds so cute as well, He smiled at him before surrendering to the darkness. The last thing he remembered is the warm embrace as Kael keeps calling him.

[ Yes, in this world. This adorable little boy will destroy the world in the future... ]

In the original story, when Riel and his lover died. Mikael was there, he watched as they were chased by the assassins he ordered to kill them. His red eyes held the same dull and empty glow. After that, he destroyed everything, he hates the world. All he suffered, he will make the world pay for what it did to him. He is now the most powerful and no one can take him down. Anything that he hates, he'll break it slowly...

"I told you! Let go of my Big Brother! It's your fault that Big Brother fainted! " Louis stirred when he heard Riel's voice as he felt small hands tightly clinging on him, refusing to let go.