6.7 Evil Lord

In a desolate island surrounded by the sea.

A lone but humongous castle was built, inside one if its towers laid a ethereal looking young man in a luxurious bed. Half of his head was sunk into the soft pillow and a few strands of hair were covering his eyes, so he looked like he was sleeping very peacefully.

A man was standing beside the bed and reached out to brush aside the prince's golden hair. He was the lord of the sea folks trying to destroy the humans.

He is currently staring at the young man intently. He then lowered his head and was about to plant his lips to the sleeping prince's to try and wake him up.

He stopped just a breath away from the young man's soft pink lips.

Knock knock knock

The man paused and raised his head expressionlessly, he turned to the door with cold eyes, " Come in. "

Hearing the cold response, the person outside the door hesitated before entering the room.

The evil lord stared at him coldly.

The miracle doctor sweated at his gaze and looked down, " My.. My lord, I'm here for the patient... "

" Hm. "

A sign of approval, the miracle doctor approaches the bed and checked the youth's heartbeat and other possible anomalies but found that the youth is very healthy aside from the fact that he can't wake up.

" Is it an illness? Accident? Can you cure it? " The evil lord asked incessantly with a smile though his eyes were very cold and cruel while looking at the miracle doctor who said to be able to bring back dead from hell.

The miracle doctor shivered and almost choked, " Uh-- *cough* The patient seems to be very healthy however he's not showing signs of waking up... " His voice becoming small as he felt the evil lord's chilling gaze at him.

" And? " The evil lord asked with the same smile.

The miracle doctor worries for his life, "......."

" This... This--This... Uhh, the patient should be able to umm, wake up. This, we need certain things... " The miracle doctor said hesitantly as he glanced at the evil lord by the bedside staring at the sleeping prince.

" Whatever it is, we'll procure it. " The evil lord said and glanced at him coldly, " So, make sure he wakes up. "

The miracle doctor can only nod and wipes his sweat. God, he felt like his life would forfeit first...

The evil lord focused on the prince sleeping as his eyes deepened, he looks so peaceful and the room's atmosphere is tranquil. (Miracle doctor:....)

His eyes narrowed leisurely as he sat beside the sleeping prince, the evil lord can't help but reminisce of the time when they first came to the surface.

In one of their expedition on the surface to eliminate humans that keeps destroying their home.

" Kill! Destroy them! " Raging shouts and red blood tainted the sea as thousands of sea folks and human fought. It was obvious who will be the winner, they were fighting in the middle of the ocean. A human who once leave the land and fall into the sea will die in minutes, plus the fact that they were very weak. For their species to remain dominant in this world... It's really laughable.

With the help of sea witches, they have found a way to fight above the sea and turn their tails into legs that those of humans to gain advantage of the human's weak physique compared to them. After all, to be able to survive in the arduous sea caused their physique to be countless times superior to those of humans.