2.7 Serces Association

Oras nodded, agreeing to him. Seeing him brightened eyes looking at him, he felt relieved then frowned.

[ He looked okay compared to before. Will the missions be done? But still it's not that simple right? ]

Luntian noticed him frowning and reached out to smoothened his eyebrows that makes Oras to turn to him, he stared at him and asked, " What's wrong? Did you not like it? Don't you want to be with me too? "

Oras was stunned when he saw his green eyes brewing red glints and shook his head immediately. He sighed out of relief inside when the red glints disappeared. He wiped his sweat internally, the villain is still not stable. He doesn't have any clue why he's like this so he have to asked someone who knew. Oras glanced at the villain who was holding his hands and playing with it.

" I still didn't registered at the association, will you accompany me? Let's do the contract too after. " He said as he stood up and pulled the villain. Luntian followed him and nodded, his lips curled. They got out of his house and the villain stopped hugging him but he still holds his hand.

Looking at the big tree and the building stop of it is spectacular, the building blend with the tree and looked like part of it. Many wooden bridges were connected to the tree.

" That's Ygdrassil, the Serces Association is atop of it. We build it that way so the tree won't be removed. " Luntian explained as he lead him. They were also in one of the bridges connected to it and on the way a man accompanied them. Glancing at the man, his blue eyes smiled at him gently. He casually turned away, Oras is sure that it's the male lead.

Wes watched them and nodded. He thinks that his Host will be okay even if he left now. He slowly gathered his data and buried his self in the depth of Kite's mind. Oras looked at the left and noticed the system is gone, he must have gone to work now? He chuckled. Wes told him that he's busy but he's always popping out everywhere, it seems that he's just worried.

Luntian noticed him and he pursed his lips. What is he thinking about for him to laugh like that? I want to know..

He lowered his eyes and repressed his thoughts, it's still early for him to act this way. For him to have a connection to this person, he must bind him and lock him after that. His eyes flashed and pulled the young man to the association.

Oras turned his attention to Luntian who was pouring and laughed at him. He saw him look back and smiled back.

Ulap looked at them complicatedly, he saw them leaving a while ago and thought that they will sign a contract. He wanted to make sure that Luntian is okay, first. Although the guy looked decent, we won't know until...

Ulap followed them leisurely at the back.

Entering the building, Oras looked around and found that although the building looked almost part of the tree, the inside looked like a normal office.

An attendant saw them coming in, came to them and asked with a polite smile, " Hello, guest. The contract signing department is to the left. "

Luntian just walked straight to the left and didn't look at the attendant. Oras smiled thanked him and got pulled. Luntian unceremoniously opened the door and entered, many turned their head to see their costumer and smiled at them.

Oras awkwardly smiled back. This, there's so many people working here. Luntian still walked straight to the man in the center, the man noticed and put down the paper in his hands.

" Luntian, " He said then looked at him with an inquiring gaze, " another one? "

" Mm. " Luntian nodded and looked at the young man beside him. Oras nodded. The man smiled professionally and asked, " I'm Mata, we handle the contract signing of Serces here. What kind of contract do you want? "

Yes? What kind? There's a kind? Oras tilted his head a little and thought for a while and knitted his eyebrows then he glanced at Luntian.

Noticing that Oras is taking a long time to answer, the Mata's expression darkens. Is this someone scheming Luntian again? The people inside the office also noticed this and looked at them.

In Serces Association, all who worked here are betrayed Serces that decided to rest from finding a contract partner. Serces Association is formed to protect the Serces from being betrayed and such they sometimes schemed against individuals who tried to fool a Serces. Mata thought that this young man beside Luntian might be fooling him again. Although they were quite stunned that his criterias change overnight.

" It's his first time here. " Luntian said to Mata and their expressions change. Mata looked at him and then to the black haired youth beside him. He called his assistant and told him to bring in the new records.

In Gubat City, the whole city ground is a Magic circle. The outer circle observed if any banned individuals tried to enter and to keep peace, killings, robbing, killings and such can't be done. That's why many wanted to live here, because of the high security the magic circle given. Meanwhile, the inner circle is to find and take note of the individuals soul and character entering for compatibility to one of the Serces. That's why they simply called them inner and outer circle. It's a hassle to think if other names.

The assistant immediately came back with a bunch of papers and gave him a piece of paper after a while. Maya took it and looked at him and gasped. His hands trembling, he looked at the paper intently like he wanted to burn a hole into it.

I looked inquiringly at Luntian. Ulap walked behind Mata and peeked and whistled then looked at Luntian, " How lucky bro. "

From this statement, the people inside the office also can't restrain their curiosity and looked at the paper behind Mata and a man exclaimed with a red hair, " Damn, I'm so envious! Ugh I shouldn't have looked... "

He covered his face and groaned again. Others patted him, smiling wryly. " I felt the same.."

" It's so frustrating..."

" The frustration... "

They looked at him with fervor and Luntian stood in front of him and blocked their sights. They looked away despairingly.

Hmm? Oras is the only one confused and tilted his head at them. What's this about?

Maya coughed. They all looked at him, " Go back to work. " He said as he put down the paper and turned to us. They all go back to their tables and worked but their atmosphere somehow looked depressed.

" Sir Oras, right? " He asked and Oras nodded. Mata pulled out three different colored papers and put them in the table.

" There are three different types of contracts. First is this. " He pointed to the white colored paper, " This is a temporary contract, signing this means that the relationship between the two are still underway and can be changed anytime as long as both parties agrees, it has the most freedom for both parties. Most people who came here signed this contract. "

He then pointed to the red colored one, " This is called Blood Contract, obviously this need blood to contract, there are advantages as well as disadvantages. Both the parties can immediately know the location of their partner and know if they are in danger. It can also be changed anytime as long as both parties agrees. The last one, " He then motioned at the black colored paper.

" It's a soul contract and is permanent. About this contract, we're not allowed to disclose any information about it. Well, what contract do you want? " He then said and looked at Luntian and him. Oras looked at him and found Luntian lowering his head with half closed eyes and said with a pleading voice, " I... I want to have a soul contract with you...can we? "

Oras is stunned at him suddenly getting closer and was about to take a step back but stop himself and hesitated for about five seconds then nodded. It's probably okay? It's for the target anyway...

Oras just can't refused him if he look like that? It's a crime to look that good! He didn't notice the smile in Luntian's eyes because he was busy with his thoughts. Luntian curled his lips and noticed the looks from the them even his friend, Ulap looked at him, stunned at his behavior. What? This is all he can do to tie this person to him or else he might disappear. He noticed when he's hugging him, he seems to quite like a soft and weak appearance. It doesn't matter what method, he just want to be with him.