3.13 I'm your fan...

Jerome woke up the next day and found out that the crew has a week before the next broadcast, all the contestants already came back to this respective company and getting ready for the next round of the show.

He sighed and decided to watch the recordings of the youth in the television, he continued to watch them dazedly as two days passed. He endured, endured and endured to wait for the broadcast to continue before seeing the youth until he can't anymore.

In recent days, he has been dreaming of the same thing. In the dream, he was being pulled by something into the neverending darkness and kept struggling and whenever a strong sense of despair that he never been felt comes, a bright light from afar will suddenly shine. The feeling of breathlessness was familiar, as he was about to lose consciousness. The light from afar came to him and turned into Kayl who was trying to reach his hands towards him and gave him air, pulling him to the surface with a smile.

The breathe of fresh air into his lungs and the softness of the youth's lip felt so unreal, he could not tell whether it was a dream or..

After seeing this dream twice, he started faintly expecting...

If he dream of the darkness again, then the youth will come and...

He knew it was bad but he won't stop it.

He faintly touched his lips and a twinkle of light appeared in his eyes. He wanted to see him again. He'll go find him, he stood up and walk out of the room.

.......

" Here's the files, sir. "

Lukas knead his forehead as he read the files.

He and his wife, Celeste, took a liking to the kid and wondered what happened to him, he knew it was wrong to investigate him privately but somehow, they felt a connection towards the youth. They have invited him to dinner just a while ago for tonight and he wanted to confirm that the youth is clean before letting him in their house.

From the files, he can almost see the pale and thin youth's tragic life. Before coming into his company and meeting him, he was an introverted individual and didn't often talk with other people.

His parents just died three years ago and he dropped out in school because of theft but he can see the real deal why the youth dropped out, he was framed. The youth has good grades and studying from a prestigious school, he's a scholar, all of his fees is free.

Many students were jealous of him and look down in him for being poor, without a backing and parents for support, he was simply ganged up upon and dropped out. Meanwhile, his relatives didn't even appear in front of him after taking all the money left by his deceased parents for him. He lived alone for three years without enough money and became so thin, he almost didn't recognize him from the files.

" This is... " He stopped and sighed, Vall also felt the same way after finding out. For a good child to experience this, it was a pity and sad.

" What happened? " They both looked towards the door when it opened and saw Celeste coming in and seeing their blackened faces. She walked towards them and take a look at the file in Lukas's hands and her face blackened too.

" Wife. " Lukas said and he stood up then hugged his wife carefully. His wife took a liking to the child and would feel bad for him. These past two days, they met and immediately clicked, they talked slot and enjoyed the youth's presence.

He knew why.

He hugged his wife tightly and buried his face on her neck, Vall silently walked out the room and gently closed the door.