1.1 Target

[ Louis seems to be loved here. It's suspicious why an Angeli who has healing ability never woke up from an accident. It seems there's something we don't know of. ]

System: Umm, I already gave the plot, Host. Could it be a plot hole!?

[ It must be, ah I expected it from you though. ]

System: Host... TT^TT

"*Sniff* Uuhhh..." Louis snap out of his thoughts when Little Riel hugged him tighter.

"Stop crying already... “He helplessly said while comforting the cry baby in his arms.

"I'll go call the doctor, " Father said and took his phone to make a call.

"Call Sir. Ben, Louis woke up. " Father announced happily and walk out the room.

Louis smiled at his Father's silly look and looked at Riel and his mom.

Louis in the story was a gentle little boy, smart and kind to everyone. Everyone loves him but because of the accident he was comatose.

[ The plot doesn't mention what kind of accident it was for an Angeli to get this hurt. ] He thought for a while and face them.

"I'm glad I'm awake, now I can take care of you, Mom... Riel...  "He said softly while looking at them.

"Big Brother, this time I'll protect you! “Little Riel said, his little fist cutely pump his chest.

He just chuckled and patted him in the head.

"En." [ How could someone be this cute? Ahh cuteness is the best. ] Louis was grinning foolishly in his thought.

Mom dried her tears and kisses him on his forehead before dragging Riel out because he still have to rest and wait for the doctor.

The doctor came immediately after he woke up just a while ago, he checked him and all. The doctor is an elf, he specializes in treating different races.

"Mr. and Mrs. Angelis, I'm glad that Young Master Louis wakes up. He will be fine after a few months rest. Don't tire him too much and get a good meal and rest. I'll come back next month to check on Young Master Louis again. Well then." He bowed and said goodbye. The doctor will probably make medicine for him to drink.

Louis waved him goodbye with a smile and the doctor smiled back.

Father patted his head and tells him to rest. He nodded and rest properly since he really felt weak and tired. While looking at the ceiling, he remembered the villain and somehow felt sad for him. Although this mission needs so much energy and will probably make work, he wants to stop the destruction of this world. He narrowed his eyes as he thought of this, he was not the kind of person who saves so why did he thought of that? Well, he have so much free time before so he must have save some people to resolve boredom? That's probably the reason why he was automatically accepted by the system.

Contemplating like this for an hour, his eyes closes as his body can't last without sleeping. It doesn't matter, since I felt like this, I should do what I like. Decided, he finally fell to sleep.

After 3 months, he can walk but still needed his wheelchair because he is still in rehabilitation; after all he’s been comatose for 2 whole years.

As he was rolling his wheelchair to the living room, he heard father's voice. If listening properly, It was trembling. The speaker was clearly nervous.

"Lana, Riel. I want you to meet someone."He said forcing to smile and pat the little boys head beside him.

[ What a way to congratulate me waking up. It must be today right? ] Kite said as he remembered the plot. Wes nodded.