4.6 It's here

Andre and Lucius take out a sheet and started to wash them, in Lucius memory, he was always task with this so he's used to do this and quickly finished.

" Huuuu. " Lucius stood up and stretched his back after, he looked at the drying sheets laid on the grass and nodded in satisfaction.

" It'll take a while for them to dry, let's clean up first? " He said to Andre as he removed his oversized shirt, he decided to take bath in the river since It's been a while since he took a bath properly.

" Ha!? What-- wait! "

" Hmm? What? " He asked confused and tilted his head to look at Andre who suddenly turned around, he could see his ears has turn red. Lucius almost laugh at this but stopped his self lest Andre get angry at him.

" Ahem, let's take it together? " He said as he peeked at Andre who still face his back on him. He jumped into the river, " Come on! It's fun! " He urged.

Andre glanced at him and immediately turn his eyes away, the soft and white body with that face is too much! What if anyone saw him here!?

He looked around and sighed when he didn't sense anyone near. He again heard Lucius calling him, he frowned.

Should he...? No. No.

" Come on! "

Andre bit his lips and continue to ignore him. Lucius pouted and grinned as he silently approach him and dragged him into the river, " Ahh!! "

" Lucius! " He shouted irritatedly as he saw Lucius laughing as he gritted his teeth in anger.

" My clothes are now wet! "

" No problem, there's the sheets. " He replied wittily pointing at the drying sheets.

Andre pursed his lips and was about to swam to the shore when Lucius suddenly hugged him. He stiffened feeling the soft body and smelling the refreshing scent of nature from him.

His face turned red as he stopped moving and glared at Lucius who was holding him.

" A bath. A bath~ " He said teasingly and Andre consented in defeat.

" Huaa~ Refreshing~ " Lucius said as he wore his oversized shirt again. He looked and as expected, the sheets already dried so they can come back to the church now.

He glanced at Andre who was sulking and silent at he collect the dried sheets to the cart.

Was he angry? Lucius thought as he blinked and followed Andre as he started walking back.

At night, the nuns silently leave after seeing all the kid are sleeping.

Meanwhile, Andre was turning in his sleep with flushed face.

He suddenly opened his eyes and sat up breathing fast like someone chased him in his dreams. He bit his lips as he glared at the sheets and slowly peeked inside.

Looking at the mess he made in the sheets, he blushed and blamed Lucius, it's all his fault, why does he force him to take bath with him...

Remembering the soft and white body in his arms, the tinge of red in his cheeks burned even further. He was not innocent about this things, after all he saw many old perverts as a slave.

Though he didn't expect that he would be so perverted at twelve years old...

Isn't that too young for that thoughts!?

He covered his face in shame.

Thankfully it was deep in the night and everyone was asleep. He should wash the sheets again for now..