4.7 Gone..

" What are you doing here!? Ugly Demon! " He taunted as he raised the wooden sword, it was faintly shining because of the mana he was pouring in it as he was holding it to make it look like the holy sword heroes use. Lucius planned to fool this demon to believe he was the hero.

The demon turned around to see a kid holding the 'holy sword' and laughed maniacally, " Good! You finally came out, hero! " He raised his hand with sharp nails and attacked Lucius.

Lucius dodge the attack of the demon and rolled to the right and quickly stood up then stabbed the hand of the demon and retreat again.

" Hahahaha! Good! Good! It won't be as boring as these insects! As expected of a hero! " The demon happily said as he started another onslaught of attacks.

As the fight continue, Lucius started having more and more injuries, his blood started dripping on his legs and into the ground as he staggered after dodging the demon's attacks, although they heal very quickly. He noticed this but although his wounds could heal, his stamina can't.

He was breathing ruggedly as he weakly raised the 'holy sword' to the demon and smiled, " I, a hero, won't lose to trashes like you! A hero... will always appear and save those they love and the kingdom! "

It seems that the demon didn't noticed his wounds healing as he was a muscle head, it's one of his skills he brought from Louis. His healing don't need mana to generate.

" Pfft! Looking at you, it's not very convincing! " He said and attacked Lucius again but this time, Lucius didn't managed to dodge and face the attack.

He cough out blood as he leaned on the tree and watch the demon approaching him. He looked around and found that he managed to take the demon far away from the church, this place is...

The place where he first met Andre, he smiled innerly and stood up weakly. The demon grinned and took him as he flew with Lucius, he stared at the kid and was waiting for his eyes to scream and show despair but to his disappointment, Lucius eyes remained bright

" We won't lose to the kinds of you. " He spat out before he fell as darkness consumed him and the sword he was holding lose their glow.

The demon stared at the hero's dead body for a while and said before leaving, " The hero is sure sturdy, aight! "

Andre and Hal can see the fight from far away, everytime Lucius suffer an injury, Andre would struggle and tried to escape Hal's hold but when they saw the demon raised Lucius in the sky and killed him.

Andre paled seeing Lucius fell on the ground lifelessly, he wanted to shout and fight but he can't move his body! He felt like a knife was being twisted into his heart, killing him. The pain was too real, he gasped, trembling. He suppressed by fear and despair, he felt like when he was at the dark basement again, with chains on his feet restraining him.

Hal Aman saw him trembling and opening his mouth, he immediately covered his mouth to not gain the attention of the demon. He keep him in his hold as he tried to struggle harder.

His eyes reddened as he saw Lucius being killed by the demon.

After a while, the demon finally leave.

The two of them remains staring blankly before Hal Aman snapped out of it and carry the future hero in his arms and destroyed the door to go out and find the necklace, seeing it from a far he took the gem in his necklace and crushed it teleporting them to the kingdom.

The soldiers and healers immediately surrounded them and bustled, but Andre remain blankly staring at nothing as his eyes reddened and tears started falling like a waterfall.