1.7 A Date?

He came to a realization and thought wryly, [This kid, aside from his hobby of gardening, he also has a hobby of writing novels? ]

So that's why the content of the book looks like an a part of a martial arts novel. Louis decided to leave and not disturb him. He already found the right books, although in Riel's book there's some part that are similar from the history. Looks like he studied this and included them in his novel. He smiled amusedly and warmly at his little brother's crouching figure.

[ Well, it's his hobby. Let's not disturb him.] After Louis came back from the library, Mikael greeted him with a hug. Since Father let him sleep together with him, the kid was much more cheerful although expressionless.

Mikael narrowed his eyes and looked up at his Big Brother, he is really happy to be always be with him.

Days passed peacefully like this. Laughter filled the Angelis Mansion.

Years passed and they will be going to school soon, although Louis and Riel is few years apart. The truth is that they're twins, just Riel is born a few years late than Louis. This also made their parents worry because they thought he wouldn't be born. After all, they have waited for a 100 years for them.

However, even if technically Louis and Riel is twins, they will be out in different grades because of their age. Before the accident, Louis already started school and stopped because of being hospitalized. Today, they will leave to go to their respective departments. Mikael choose to be in the military department while Riel is in the arts department. Louis has already passed the advancement exam to compensate the years when he was in rehabilitation.

Mikael and Riel is an adult now. Mikael remains the same clingy boy and Riel has a girlfriend now. It seems that the relationship of the leads is right in track with the plot. Riel's previous wife, the female lead. She's quite cute too. Louis looked at them flirting like his parents, his cute little brother is so big now...

He might cry so he just hugged Mikael and Mikael also returned the hug to him happily. Although he's also big, he's still the same has that expressionless face. Though sometimes he smiled which is very cute.

Louis sighs, they're going to separate soon. Riel's department is in another region and although he and Mikael is in the place, their buildings are miles apart. He's going to miss that rowdy kid.

At 18, Mikael with his black hair and his eyes which turned a bit yellowish red looked sexy and aloof while Riel who has this scholarly aura with his blonde hair and blue ocean eyes compete the ethereal look. Louis smiled warmly at them.

Riel saw his Big Brother smiling at them and blocked his eyes because it's too bright, his brother's looks amazing as always, though he sometimes looked expressionless actually he was just in a daze. His brother definitely didn't notice the servants look, especially when he smile like that. He looked at Mikael and hinted at him to better protect their brother from molesters. Mikael nodded faintly at him and relieved, he say goodbye to their parents and hugged them. He turned to Louis and hugged him too.

" Take care, brother. "He said and take his girlfriend's hand to leave. They don't need a vehicle since they can fly. Angeli's abilities are many but most of them are sealed by the treaty, normally they can fly with their white wings but now they can only fly without it because it's too conspicuous. Plus It's a region away they have to cross the sea so it's allowed to use their abilities.

Louis watch them fly away. This time they will be safe, that region is where the Angeli race gathers so the culprit will have a hard time if they plan to do harm on Riel. He looked at Mikael who was also looking at the sky. He will protect Mikael, since the culprit is still not caught and they have no clue on who is the mastermind of the kidnapping incident that time. He won't let him be alone.