3.6 I'm Kayl Wales

At that time, as his eyes were closed, Kayl didn't notice the flying cart the makeup artist put his tools on and other staffs taking out their transparent tablet PC's to check the schedule and time.

Ten years ago, a company suddenly appeared and snatched the number one tech company and became the dark horse of the whole history of tech industry accompanying this, with the rapid development of science and technology, people's entertainment was onto watching live broadcast and the company produce many new gadgets to make life easier.

The technology was on the way to a more advanced development that change different walk of life and this technology was only provided by Angel Tech Co., Ltd.

" Good morning, trainees. As you know, I will be sending you to the filming site. Please enter the bus. " He said and entered the bus. Kayl and the others entered, he can almost feel the tension and excitement inside the bus.

Though he knew that everyone looks good but they looked more good looking after the baptism of the make up artists especially Kayl who has his hair styled making him more handsome and ooze sex appeal unconsciously. His clear and pure dark eyes contrasting his sexiness that attracted many eyes to look at him and take a second glanced again after seeing him.

Kayl saw Vall stood up as the bus started to move.

" As you know, the show that you will participate is Birth of an Idol Season 5, all the contestants who won the championship and get the chance to debut has a shot through the sky and became popular however our Celest Entertainment didn't have a single idol group or even an idol. We signed you to win the championship and according to the contract, you will get the benefits you desire. " He stopped and looked at each of us.

" After entering, I won't be able to come and supervise you. Everyone is a competitor so do your best and don't lose! We have thought you everything we can so this time, it's your turn. "

" Understand? " He said sternly looking at them.

" Yes, Sir! " They answered, sitting upright.

Kayl stopped and felt that something is not right, why does he feel like it's like a military orientation? Is he wrong?

He just watch as Vall nodded satisfactorily and sit again.

Arriving at the place, Kayl was stunned as he saw a camera floating and then another then there's also lights and speakers.

Kayl wondered, Is this a world where the technology is more advanced? Right? He said to his self as he watched as crew staff flew over in what it seems like a cart full with lights.

Okay...

He can accept this.

Kayl just ignore them for the time being and focus on the stage where the show is about to start.

He saw a man sitting in a chair while drinking wine, he blanked and almost thought that the man was on a vacation but stiffened when he heard the staff call the man 'director'...

Fine.

He should just focus on his self. He suddenly saw a number in front of him and turned to looked at Vincent, " Your number. " He took it and pin it on his chest after seeing one in Vincent's.

" Welcome! Ah! There's so many participants in this Season! This cause for a celebration! "

Kayl and the others were at the backstage and watching the Host entertain the viewers. This is the first time he saw something like this, there's no live audiences, just a camera, many many cameras. He can also see some floating above them as the screen showed the participants at the backstage.