5.6 Fifth

Amadeus felt sad, Elys doesn't remember him. According to his reaction, he is probably considered one of the perpetrators that possibly kidnapped him here into the facility. While he was still thinking things through, Elys was also gauging his expression.

Elys looked at the man stupidly as he did not expect such a reaction to him, not knowing him.

Aren't the original and him know each other?

Is this, did this man thought he's sick and can't remember anything...?

If that's that, then it's good, I guess.

Elys felt relieved and slowly relaxed his stance.

Then it's okay to ask? Or not...

Since he's probably one of the staff here, probably from higher ups...

Elys frowned at the thought, if the man is of high standing in this place, then he's dangerous!

He should not get close to him.

Amadeus don't know what to do, Elys seems very adamant in avoiding him no matter what.

He sighed and decided to coax him after he came back from the trip, " I will be gone for a while, if you need something. Call Fifth, he's my assistant. " He said softly as to not scare Elys.

Elys just nodded at him and waited for him to close the door before he let out a sigh of relief.

Though, it's weird that he has to tell him that he's going to leave...

Elys's eyes turned weird as he looked at the door complicatedly, did he tell him that because he thought he's planning to escape...!?

Elys's eyes widened at the thought, it must be that!

He must have thought that he was gullible and when he's unguarded and tried to escape together with the teen, he would have a reason to persecute them!

How cunning!

To think that Elys almost thought that the man was kinda kind!

It was just a ploy to deceive him!

The original and that man must have a past, though...

Elys frowned, he's not sure what is it but the man must have hatred towards him that's why he looks so caring.... Right...?

Elys felt unsure as he remembered the man's eyes softly and tenderly looking at him before he leaves.

He shakes his head, no matter.

Whatever that man wants, Elys only needed to focus on saving the target!

Reinforcing his determination, Elys felt at ease and quickly tossed on the back of his mind what happened just a while ago.

.......

Subject 0 was carried quickly back into his room and was thrown inside before they quickly close the door, they have already made sure that he won't be able to break out easily again and fortify the walls.

The teen sat down on the floor as he watched them closed the door as if being chased by monsters and disappeared quickly before him. He scratched his head as look at the closed door and newly fortified walls. Sitting crossed legs as he remembered what the youth promised him and pursed his lips, he should patiently wait for now....