3.15 Now He Knows!

Manager Celeste also woke up and according to the doctor, she can get out after a few days of rest. She told Manager Lukas to go back to the company first to finish hi work before visiting her so Manager Lukas came back together with him.

In the office of Lukas, him and Vall was facing each other.

" Sir, here's the file. "

Lukas solemnly took the file and opened it.

He sighed and closed the file, " He's our son... "

He can't believe it, their baby is still alive...

" Call him... No, I'll go! " Lukas snapped out of his thoughts and excitedly run out of the room.

Lukas saw Kayl just walking out of his dorm room and stopped, he somehow felt nervous after seeing him and didn't know if should approach him.

Kayl turned and was surprised to see Manager Lukas standing in a corner staring at him.

He was even more surprised when he saw the corner of Lukas's eyes turn red.

" Uuhhh... " Kayl didn't know what to do, should he pretend he didn't see that?

He was about to go back to his room when he was called by Lukas, he stopped and awkwardly face him.

" Tomorrow, " Lukas's voice was surprisingly hoarse. " Come with me to visit Celeste, I want to tell you something, okay? "

Kayl just nodded at this, so he was just worried at Manager Celeste...

Later that night, Lukas visited Celeste and told him about what he found. Celeste cried, they hugged each other and felt happy to find that their baby is still alive!

Lukas then brought Kayl to visit Celeste and they told him what they found out and the files. Kayl browse through it dazedly.

Lukas and Celeste nervously waited for his response.

" I... see..., That, you're my real parents...? " Kayl said, feeling unbelievable at the situation. This is too novel like...

" I think, I need some time to... "

" Yes, yes it's okay... " Celeste said hurriedly, she doesn't want to forced him but she really wants to hug him...

" I... can I hug you? " She said trembling, Kayl stiffened and nodded.

He approach them and hugged them gently.

Lukas and Celeste cried silently.

The time of the next round quickly came.

" And! We're back! " Erik greeted the live viewers. All of the 60 contestants was sitting on a prepared chairs on the stage.

" This time is the real deal! You guys have to work hard and win the championship! The director decided to name this trial as The Stage! Because obviously it's on the stage hahaha! " He twirled and face the contestants, " The contestants will compete and then forms group of your desire to challenge the championship. I wonder who'll win? "

....

The winner was obvious.

Soon, it was the debut of the new idol group who won in the show. A big colloseum was prepared for their debut.

Countless fans arrived and crowded even outside of the venue, they cheered when they saw one of the members of the group.

" Ahhhh I saw my baby!!!! Kayl!!! "

They didn't notice that among the excited fans, one deranged woman approach the youth crazily.

" It's all your fault! Bastard! You should just die! "