6.11 First Step

Alon blinked confusedly at the person above him.

" Do you know me? " The evil lord asked softly at the awakened prince.

Alon stared dazedly at him, " Uhh, my princess..? " He answered, unsure. This scenario, it's that right? A prince supposedly came to wake the princess using true love's kiss but he's a prince so...

The evil lord, Danaw, blinked at his unexpected response and chuckled, " That's right, I'm your princess. "

" Will you accept me? Hmm? " At Danaw's words, Alon choked, his cheeks flushing with his cough but shyly nodded still. This is the target.. ah, it's that mischievous villain after all.

Danaw looked satisfied at his response as he hook his golden hair behind his ears and stare at the prince in front of him. Although his long white shirt tightly covered him, he still exudes beauty and passion especially that sexiness hidden in the prince's bones. He looked extremely delicious and appetizing with his eyes close but now...

It's like a beautiful and perfect doll has come to life and brings light to the surroundings. It just lift up your mood, even just a glimpse of him gives you that satisfying feeling.

Alon felt embarrassed at Danaw's scorching gaze that makes him feel restless and his heart pounding. He squirmed uncomfortably and looked away, this villain seems a bit familiar and unfamiliar...

He's not too used to it...

Danaw felt his embarrassment and curled his lips in amusement, seeing his face reddens cause him to laugh heartily. His heart feels warm and happy, he didn't expect that this human can make him feel like this just by watching him...

He's really a treasure, his treasure.

Danaw scooches closer to snuggle Alon and caresses his long golden hair. He squinted his eyes in satisfaction like a beast happily resting with his beloved treasure.

Meanwhile, Alon is currently questioning his sanity. He remembered that he seems to travel from world to world and has missions. He also remembered about the Villains however, he doesn't seem to remember something very very important...

Ughh, just what is it!?

After a while, Alon completely forgot about his problems and relaxed in the room.

It's because the room was just so bright and warm.

Alon went limp on the sofa and exhibited the typical sun-drying method for a salted fish as he narrowed his eyes in relaxation.

Danaw saw this and smiled as he went to the other side to prepare snacks for them.

When Danaw came back, he saw Alon sitting upright and staring blankly at the wall. He put down the snacks on the table and walked over to Alon's side, " What's wrong? "

Seeing him unresponsive to him, Danaw frowned.

Did his illness relapsed?

Meanwhile, Alon saw the familiar panel in front of him.

' I... I'm Kite. I'm on a mission to save the worlds and prevent the target from destroying it! ' Alon put his hand on his aching head as he thought of this.

He finally remembered! He has mission to complete here! It's because it's so peaceful and relaxing that he temporarily forgot about it....! How cunning, villain! Right!

The target...!

Alon raised his head as he looked at the target in the panel dumbfoundedly, he's the target!? Ah, right he's the target. He's becoming muddle headed because of being pampered thoroughly by him...