3.4 Card

Lukas snapped out of his thoughts when Asahi walked towards the youth. He seriously felt annoyed right now, did this youth signed under this man? Such a waste of good looks!

He looked at them talking for a while and found that the youth shook his head and headed towards him. He blinked and looked around to check if the youth has someone to meet here and found none. He was the only one here, he tilted his head and an image pop in his head. The tightly covered youth he found before.... Is it him?

Lukas's question was answered when the youth stopped in front of him and bowed a little then introduce in a small voice, " Hello, I'm Kayl Wales. That... I came? " He said unsurely and looked at him nervously.

Lukas clenched his heart. What is this? So cute! So beautiful! Very Handsome! He found a very rare talent! Oh gosh!

He grinned and looked at Asahi. The man looked red and embarrassed then walked away like he was being chased by wolves. Lukas almost laugh at him, ah karma is the best.

Before meeting with Lukas, Kayl and Lukas's assistant, Vall finally arrived at the floor. Vall step out of the elevator and was about to lead him when he suddenly stopped and smiled at him apologetically.

" Can you wait for a while? I'll just check if boss finished working.." He said and Kayl nodded, " There's a waiting area in the corner, please wait a minute, thank you. " Vall said and hurriedly go to his boss's office. He has to make sure that boss has an appropriate appearance, his boss is great and all but he hoped that he cleaned the room for once?! Plus who would wear a cozy pajamas inside his office?! Fortunately he managed to make him wear a suit today however he is not sure if the office still look the same when he left so as to not make a bad impression, he'll check it and clean it up if there's a problem.

While Vall is worrying and cursing his great boss, Kayl walked towards the waiting area and removed his mask along the way, he thought about it. This company is all about appearance and talent, whatever job it is, his appearance is an asset. As for talent...

Well, he'll just find out what it is.

Celest Entertainment is one of the most powerful in the entertainment business, they have it all. Singing, Dancing, Acting but they didn't have an idol department. Kayl thinks that it was the job he's going to get, an idol is an all-rounder, he have to work really hard this time... *sigh

He have to get used to this workload soon... or he'll just be in a bad mood everytime he'll remember that this is all work.

He sighed softly and looked around. He stop on his tracks when he saw a familiar silhouette, it was the man who approached him!

He should... At least, greet him?

Okay, let's go.

Determined he walked towards Lukas and found there was another person beside him, he hesitated for a while if he should come since it looks like they were still talking but he saw Lukas walked away and saw him so he continued to walk towards Lukas. He noticed the man beside Lukas approached him first and he frowned when he heard him saying the same thing Lukas said when he invited him so he shook his head and not waiting for the man to finish, he immediately approached Lukas as he was kinda afraid of the man. His instinct felt that this man is... not worth to trust for and might sell him later so he should not be near that man again, it's a kind of disgusting feeling like a very sticky mud trying to sink your further and hard to remove.

Kayl bowed a little and greet Lukas unsurely. He sighed out of relief when he saw Lukas grinned and invited him to his office. They met with the assistant halfway and he opened the door to the office as Lukas and Vall was busy talking and they told him to enter first. As he entered the door, he stiffened and his eyes widened.

Meanwhile, Vincent let out a sigh of relief after the man walked out, he was too nervous just now. He bend his knee and took his things that fell on the carpeted floor. He put them inside his travel bag and sealed it tightly with a rope so it won't fell out again. He again sit on the sofa as he looked around, the place is novel for Vincent who was raised in the province.

He decided to try his luck in the city and hoped to find a job here, he didn't expect that someone would invite him to come here and he almost thought that it was the famous scam he heard from his friends there. He hesitated to come but in the end he came, fortunately, it looks like the man wasn't scamming him...

He felt uneasy being surrounded by expensive looking things though. Also, he still doesn't know what kind of work he was offered, he completely forgotten because he was nervous when the man approached him suddenly and he just managed to accept the card and then the man left saying to come later...

Vincent lowered his head in worry, that...they won't sell him right? Is...is it really okay? Should he leave?

He raised his head abruptly when he heard the door opened and saw the person who approached him to come here. He felt a bit of relief seeing a familiar face, he smiled a little awkward towards Vall. He saw the man nodded and looked around the place to confirm something and left immediately, seeing the closing door. He blinked. He waited for a while and somehow he felt more nervous now.

He looked left and right, it was too quiet... Perhaps... Perhaps there's a ghost here...? A ghost!? As he thought of this he immediately stood up and was about to leave when the door opened. Vincent stood dazedly after seeing a youth smaller than him, he looked so cute..

The youth, Kayl looked up and was stunned at the tall young man staring in front of him.

" Uhh... " Kayl was unsure what to say. Seeing a tall young man staring at you, what is the supposed reaction? He asked this to himself. While the two was still in a dazed, Lukas and Vall finished talking and noticed them blankly staring at each other.

" What are you guys doing? " Lukas asked curiously once he saw them and patted Kayl on his shoulders to get his attention.

" Huh? Ah..." Kayl snapped out of his thought and smiled awkwardly at Lukas. Vincent also looked stunned and covered his blushing face then peeked between his fingers to see Kayl.

It took a while for Vincent to calm down and they sat down to talk about the reason why they were invited. Kayl and Vincent introduced their selves and greet each other, they sat together in the sofa. As they both looked good, it's really a good sight to see. Thought of Lukas and Vall once they saw them talking to each other.

Lukas and Vall glanced at each other and secretly talked through their gazes.

" Boss, we found good seedlings this time! "

" Yeah, we have to make sure not to lose this time! That cheap bastard, Cloud, won't be the one winning again! "

Their eyes burning in determination as they looked at the two youths, if Kayl and Vincent were to see this they would have bolted out of the door and never come back. The truth was Lukas had a long time bet with his friend, Cloud, to win the show's Birth of an Idol debut using his own signed artists but not even once did he win! Lukas is really frustrated at this results but he never gave up and ended up his wife joining the bet after hearing it from her cousin which is that cheap bastard.... He wanted to beat him up, just once is enough! Unfortunately, Lukas sighed.

Whatever, before we deal with that cheap bastard. I have to first get this two seedlings. His eyes glinted and glanced at Vall to prepare, Vall nodded and left for a while.

Kayl and Vincent shivered suddenly and looked around in confusion. Somehow, they felt danger but this place looks safe...

Looking perplexed, they were about to rethink their decision when Vall entered the office again and whispered to Lukas then showed his phone to him.

Lukas watched the video. It was only a short part of the original video and was cut then post separately by the vlogger to share to their fans to appreciate the beauty.