5.9 So Sly!

After seeing Al talk, Subject 024 exclaimed, " I! Ah... " She blushed when they all looked at her, " I'm Constantine, uhm..call me Ann. I'm from the wolf tribe... " She said shyly as she lowered her head, her voice sounding cute and tiny contrary to her fierce appearance of a wolf.

" Nice to meet you guys. " Elys said after they finished, they all nodded at him and once again turn silent.

Elys smiled wryly at their reactions. As they were not that close, this reaction is normal. He hope that they would be at least be friends before the day of their planned escape.

He can also understand why they agreed to be called by their names as being called Subject this, Subject that is really irritating and annoying at this point. Although they grew numb from being called like that before, after renewing their hope and determination to escape this place or death. They didn't want to he called like some know and of product ever again.

" Good, well then... " Fifth said smiling after their conversation.

Elys shook his head and quietly stayed at Shiro's side while listening to Sir Fifth's instructions.

After four days of planning and meeting in the same place, they have grown closer to each other and felt that they can trust a little bit the people they have been with at this time.

Today is the fifth and last day they will re-analyze their plan and make sure that it will happen successfully.

Sir Fifth will handle the other tempt assistant whose been in vacation and will come back tomorrow where they will execute their plan and they are responsible for escaping the facility while Fifth disengaged the security of the facility and they can, with their abilities, escape safely.

It's quite simple but it's hard to execute, it's either die or live. They will stake their lives in this chance! Instead of living in this facility... It's better to just die!

They are all the most tough and successful research subjects in this facility with unique abilities born or gained from the experiments, at the very least without them being mind controlled by that tempt assistant, they will be okay most of the time...

That tempt assistant was the one who handles subjects like them who are already almost complete and will control them if they can't properly maintain their sanity feom countless experiments conducted to them. If that happens, they will be turned into mindless puppets used for guarding this horrid place or their head will explode from the pressure of the ability of that tempt assistant...

Though, they are worried about that tempt assistant managing to control them before Sir Fifth handles her...

Fifth saw their worries and smiled mildly at them, " Don't worry, I'll handle her fast so you guys can focus on your escape. "

Listening to this, they just nodded and talk to their partner about their plans and roads they will take in their plan. They didn't notice the cruel light passing in Fifth's eyes after he mentioned the tempt assistant.

Fifth then looked at them and smiled with nostalgia in his eyes, it's as if he can see his friends when they were still alive and simply living their lives in this horrible place.

As the assistant of the director and manager if the scientists of the facility, the staffs didn't even have the slightest suspicions on Fifth as they believe that he was still under control of the tempt assistant, Karen and is very confident of the brainwashing drugs they manufactured. They agreed to the proposal of Fifth to let the subjects relax and won't break easily for a week before continuing their experiments as it was hard to get products outside as the empire has made the protection of children more strict because of many missing children from different parts of the empire. Though they mentioned to not let more than the thirteen subjects relax together and separated them to be safe.