5.1 Subject 0

He's been here since he has remembered, this people always hurt him and would be happy whenever he end someone's life.

But, he was unhappy. Very very unhappy.

He heard from them that he's here for 15 years. He knew that it's a long time.

He also learned some knowledge whenever they take him out of this white room after all he's very smart ah

And that man, is the culprit as to why he's here.

The teen narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the bodies scattered on the floor filling the white tiles red.

This white room and that laboratory was the only place he knew but it didn't stop him from knowing that they are trying to control him from sending those pesky pests to him.

They irritated him so they ended them simply.

He don't know what the outside world look like, he has never been there anyway. He let them hurt him because he was weak but he's strong now, enough to end them too.

But now, they wanted to control them by using these pests?

He tilted his head as he thought of this, he just need to escape this room and find that room again. From what he heard from those people, there's a very nice virus stored in there that would end the life of even half of the living beings of the world, he was very interested in that and wanted to try it to see if half of the living beings in the world will really end.

His lips curled into an innocent smile as his eyes sparkles at the thought.

He bet that the world isn't beautiful anyway so it's fine right?

His white hair tousled as he chuckled hollowly, for sure it wasn't pretty...

To let him live here like this.

Doesn't it deserved to experience what he did too?

He even felt that the virus wasn't enough, he should find nice things when he managed to escape here.

The teen smiled happily and hummed incoherently while waiting for those people to bring more pests again.

However, the people watching won't let him do that anymore as the subjects they were sending were also important for other experiments in the facility. They decided to let Subject 0 rest for a while or else they can't clean the mess he made in his room.

The teen narrowed his eyes after seeing the familiar vent opening, they were small and can't fit a teenager inside or else he would have used them to escape. As it started letting out the gas that made him sleep, he grinned at the people watching him from above and fell unconscious.

It was already late at night when the teen woke up, he didn't know exactly what time but from what he calculated, it's probably between twelve to one am.

The scientists were already resting or busy in their own laboratory, he knew that they won't visit at this time of the day so he planned to make a move exactly at this time. Even if there are guards, they won't stand a chance against him.

Sluggish, he sat up and looked around his room which was back to it's original clean state. He patted his bed before standing up and silently destroy the wall, it turned to dust immediately in his hands.