3.14 Blood

After spending time with the man, Kayl confirmed that this man is the target. Though, he seem to not need his help at all...

The man, Jerome invited him for a meal so he agreed since they've been walking around the place. He already bought the gifts for dinner later.

" Can I.. also invite you for a meal tomorrow? " Jerome asked worriedly, he seem to think that he would reject...

He nodded and the man's eyes lighten up like a smile.

Kayl felt that the man's behavior was too restrained... He just somehow felt like that everytime the man stare at him.

In the end, Jerome got home with a good mood, he has lunch with the youth and spend time with him! This unfamiliar elated feeling, like walking on clouds. It's warm and jittery.

At night, the appointed dinner came. Kayl entered Manager Lukas's house and saw Manager Celeste, he greeted them and gave them the gift he prepared.

Lukas accepted his gift and let him sit beside Manager Celeste, they then started eating. It seemed that they already cooked all the food, reaching for the soup, he stretched his arm.

Celeste saw a birth mark on Kayl's shoulder, she almost teared up as she remembered her baby having the same birth mark.

They were eating happily, she shouldn't spoil the atmosphere..

Their baby was so small and cute, why does they have to lose him?

Somehow, they saw their baby in Kayl so they are fond of him but the kid was also too likeable. They only like him more and more ah

Tomorrow morning, Jerome managed to enter the company after all, he's one of the shareholders.

Jerome decided to wait in the dining hall early in the morning. Last night he'd had a lot of dreams that he faintly remembered but it was blurred and he's not sure if it's a memory from his last life or...

He checked his phone, yesterday they exchange numbers. He invited him for a meal...

He didn't know what time so he just arrived here early and notified the youth, he knew it was such a bad scheme but he wanted to see the youth sooner...

He saw that the youth replied to him and said that he was on the way. He waited and his eyes brightens when he saw Kayl looking around to find him.

He turned to his phone and chatted, " I'm here. Left. "

He then saw the youth checking his phone and turned to him, he smiled when he saw the youth walking to him.

" You came early, huh. " Kayl said amusedly as he look at the man who appeared to be more handsome than before. He raised his eyebrows and check the man's outfit, he seems to wear a new clothes and he smells good.

He seemed to got ready for today, Kayl smiled secretly.

" Yeah... " Jerome responded dazedly staring at the youth. He just can't get enough of him! He wants to take him home... really really want to! Maybe invite him there...?

" How about having a meal at my house? " He suddenly blurted out and his eyes widened.

He didn't expect for the youth to agree! He's so happy! He didn't know if this is really happiness but it's fluffy and his heart felt like it's softening...

It's warm and comfortable...

After eating...

" Thank you for the delicious food. Can I come again next time? " Kayl asked as he walk towards the door. He turned around to see Jerome gloomy as he followed him.