3.16 Death

Kayl  heart softens at this and approached him, he felt Jerome's body stiffened.

He hugged him softly, " It's okay... "

He doesn't know how to coax him...

Hmm... Ah!

" How about, let's go on a date today? Hmm? "

Jerome's eyes brightens and looked up at him, " Okay... "

He didn't care about it! He'll have a date with him!

He lowered his eyes and tried to stand up, when Kayl hugged him to support him, he took this chance to hook his arms around the youth's thin waist.

His eyelashes trembled and his ears redden, he hugged Kayl tighter to him.

" Ah! It hurts... " Kayl was surprised when he suddenly exclaimed and he let him sat on the bed again.

" Where does it hurt? " He asked worriedly.

" Hmm... I just need to wear that. " Jerome said as he pointed at his prosthetics, Kayl nodded and took it then he sat again beside him.

" How to wear it? " He asked seriously holding his prosthetics, Jerome nervously taught him how. As he was explaining, he glanced at the youth beside him, his eyes gentle.

Jerome watch him getting worried for him and caring for him, his heart swelled with happiness.

....

" It doesn't hurt? "

" It doesn't. " Jerome responded smilingly.

Walking in the Starr street, Kayl wore mask and a hooded jacket so that he won't be recognized. The bright and bustling street was unfamiliar to him but beside the youth, he felt like he was pulled from his dark world to the youth's beautiful world.

He then stopped, he saw someone.

Genos.

Jerome's eyes dilated when he saw signs of zombiefication at the man.

Their eyes crossed.

Geno's grinned at him and suddenly attacked him, he hide the youth behind him and evaded him. The crowd panicked when they saw Genos attacking and dispersed, trying to escape and run.

Genos looked at him and sneered, " You created this no? You want to destroy the world so destroy it! " He said showing a maniacal light in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Genus arrived at his brother's house, he looked and was about to enter when he found a pool of blood on the entrance.

He stiffened, he pushed the door open and run outside to vomit, tears comes out of his eyes.

Every one is...

Every one is dead...

He.... His brother? Where is he? Where did he go?

He weakly walked out and called the police, to find his brother.

After a while, he heard news of the whereabouts of his brother.

Jerome looked at him mockingly, " I won't anymore. I got everything I need. " He said as he hide Kayl behind him and took a gun from his jacket. He always carry a gun, it was a habit created from having to experience his kind of childhood.

Jerome pointed a gun at Genos, he hide Kayl behind him and without hesitation, he pulled the trigger, bang!

" No!! " They turned towards the sound and saw Genus running towards Geno's but didn't make it as the bullet hit Geno's head.

Geno's right head busted and he took a step back from the blow.

" Brother! Brother! Are you alright!? Your-- " Genus hurriedly approach Genos but stopped as he looked at his bleeding chest, he look at his brother unbelievably and fell unconscious on the ground.

Genos remained expressionless but a tear escape from his left eye as he watched his little brother lose his life because of him.

His body slowly losing blood because of his wounds and he fell on the ground lifeless.

.....

"... Because of the death of one of the members of DREAMS, the group decided to take a rest, according to Mr. Claude, he and the others will continue while Kayl Wales will retire from the entertainment industry as he suffered a mental trauma from what happened..."

Jerome took the remote to turn off the television and turned towards Kayl who was sitting beside him eating chicken sandwich.

Lukas and Celeste watch the kids having fun and laughed. The looked at each other and walked out the room.

" Do you like it? " He asked expectantly as he watched him eat his homemade sandwich.

Kayl nodded while munching and glanced at the flowers and chocolate on the coffee table.

" Dewishous! Perfect! " Kayl gives him a thumbs up and Jerome's eyes brightens as the corner of his lips slightly curled. Feeling that the youth accepted him already, deep passion that was always hidden in his eyes were released onto Kayl's body at this moment without reservation. Kayl felt shy and coughed as he look away while munching nervously. He took a glass of water and drank all of it, " Huuuu... "

Kayl suddenly remembered something, he glanced at Jerome and saw him staring at him.

" That, you won't try to... Uhmm... You know... That... " Kayl doesn't know how to say the word without hurting him. Jerome smiled when he saw how nervous Kayl was, he knew what he was going to say.

" As long as you are here, I won't have the the urge to destroy it anymore. " He said smiling shyly and innocently as if what he said was not about destroying a world but instead about a meal he cooked for his sweetheart.

Kayl just blinked and stare at him dazedly, Jerome smiled and took this chance for a kiss.

Since that day, they started dating.

Jerome was satisfied as long as he stayed by his side, have a date, and hug him from time to time, though Kayl was awkward at first. He got used to it and let him. Though he would sometimes find a room filled with images of his self, he chose to ignore it and pretend he didn't see anything and seeing the man secretly taking his things to someone secretly (stalking) following  him...

It became normal events in a few weeks...

Kayl stayed with Jerome until the end of his life. The moment he closed his eyes, the man beside him stared at him for along time as he gently and softly hold Kayl's cold hand.

Jerome knew that he was just accompanying him, although Kayl liked him, it was not the same feelings he has for him. But it was enough, he stayed and although he was not satisfied and didn't touch him because he want him to feel the same before loving him completely, though to his dismay, Kayl was really tough to cracked and even until death, he didn't love him...

But it doesn't matter, he'll wait even into their next lives, to make this man fall in love with him.

His eyes flashed gold fo a second and dimmed.

He hug his beloved's cold body and closed his eyes for eternal sleep...

**

Wes walked out of the dark room, unscathed. He saw that Kite is about to finish the mission and changed back into a glowing ball of fluff again. Floating in the space, he thought for a while and gathered the fragments he has collected in the previous worlds. The fragments are still not enough...

He watched as his Host finish the mission and hide the fragments again to greet his Host back. He glowed happily and approached Kite.

System: Welcome back, Host! Hehehe

" What happened? " Kite asked after seeing the system intact and without a sign of that black mist that invaded their space.

System: ah that, it's okay now! It's good that you completely saved this world, Host! Let's immediately go to the next one!

" Huh? Wait what? Hey--! "