6.3 Mirror

Alon was left alone in the room.

It was a month since the king talked to him about his condition and told him to not go out for a while for his safety, he also noticed that the guards around his room has gone up again. Although he obediently stayed here, he's getting bored and he seems unaccustomed to be still like this.

He sighed and fiddle with a leaf that fell on his window.

It was such a nice day, clear skies and gentle breeze.

Staring dazedly at this sight as he leaned on the window, he mumbled, " I wanna go out... "

He dared not go out at the past month because he's wary, after all he just lost his memories and everything felt unfamiliar to him. But, he easily adaoted to everything and now feels relaxed and carefree. He wants to go out! He wants freedom!

Alon glanced outside and noticed that the guards were shifting, the other left and another came. Looking at this he thought of something, maybe he can sneak out when the guards are shifting. Surely, hopefully they won't noticed him...

Tomorrow morning, Alon woke up early and excitedly finished his routines. He also ushered Steward Dikit away saying he will read books.

Hehehe...

Now let's see, Alon glanced at the time and look outside.

The guard left.

Good!

He quietly step on the balcony and jump to the tree in front, just beside the tree was a wall. It's the palace wall, and just next to that is the town!

He obviously underestimated his body's ability as he widen his eyes the moment his feet was on the ground. He look back at the tall wall and he was surprised, he didn't expect that he's so skillful at this...

In any case, he's outside now!

Inside the palace, Steward Dikit watched helplessly as their prince once again sneaked out. It seems that although he has forgotten his memories, he still has the same mischievous streak and just can't stay still for long. He smiled wryly and went on to report to the king so that they won't worry when they find the prince missing again as well as to assign a few elite guards to make sure that the prince is safe.

Alon, who finally went outside after a month of enduring inside that big ass room, successfully sneaked out without knowing that he's been watched the whole time. With golden eyes excitedly gleaming at everything he sees.

Though knowing that his appearance is obviously conspicuous, he find an isolated alley to walk into. There's some small stores and shops opened, the few people walking noticed him and smiled at him.

They seemed to be used to seeing him.

It seems that he's always sneaking out that the people here already got used to it...

Oh, of course he brought some money. He doesn't want to get hungry and without a penny. That's just pitiful as a prince.

He toured that alley and came upon an old man with a sweet shop, the delicacies inside looks so good, he almost drooled.

" Oh? Prince Alon! It's been a while! " The old man seems to know him as the moment he saw him, he greeted him with a doting smile and ushered him inside the shop.

" This old Dalatan has been waiting for you, I've prepared a small treat. Here. " He said and took a box filled with treats and pushed it to his arms smilingly.

Alon absentmindedly took the box and walked out the shop.

" Alright, alright. Go on your way, take care! " Old Dalatan said and waved him goodbye before entering the shop to open.