1.9 Admirer

He stand up and go to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school, he should leave the child alone for now and focus on finding the bug.

Arriving at the classroom, he was greeted at the door by Unn and Sal and put their arms in his shoulders.

"You guys are heavy. " He said expressionlessly and removing their arms in his shoulders and go to his table. These guys are always annoying him. Although strong, he is really unlucky that these are his teammates. After taking his seat beside the window, he saw them following and grinned, "We miss you, pal! "

"We met yesterday. " He answered not ignoring them and take out his books, getting ready for the class to start and opened his math book. Unfortunately, even if he ignores them, they were also his seatmates. Avoiding is useless. Might as well accept it.

Louis sighed and just focused on the formulas. Unn and Sal pouted and take a seat beside him. Since the first day, they noticed Louis from the crowd and wanted to invite him to be their friends because he looks so soft and easy to talk to, luckily so, the instructor has assigned him in their team. Although he often looks at them, annoyed, he didn't avoid them and this makes them happy.

He and Sal is actually a half brothers, their mother is a human and they had different fathers however they grew up together and naturally treat each other as family. He, is from a descendants of beast tribe, werecats and his brother, Sal is a half human-vampire. The bloodlines of their races only shows when they use their abilities and most of the time they look like an ordinary human.

Unn heard that an Angeli is arrogant but kind and luckily encountered one and so he wanted to confirm it, must be a cat's curiosity?

Sal is probably just happy that he can be friends with someone. It's been ages since someone is willing to talk to them since they are halflings. In this school where they respected those of pure bloodlines, few wanted to talk to them and almost all of them just get close to them to invite them to be their subordinates.

Looking at their blonde friend, he smiled mischievously and immediately faced in front when he noticed the instructor came.

Mikael who was hiding behind the branches in the tree saw all of this and broke the branch he was holding on.

He didn't know why he's here and why he was eavesdropping. He just suddenly wanted to go in a different way to class and just coincidentally came here. Looking at Louis who didn't notice him. He didn't noticed the time and heard the bell rings. Mikael realized that he has already stayed here all afternoon and looked conflicted as he again look at Louis who was preparing to leave with his teammates.

Time passed and he still didn't leave on the tree he was hiding on. Mikael was in deep thoughts and didn't notice someone in his back, he snapped and was about to turn around but felt faint. He saw a man wearing a mask and smelled something sweet before fainting.

After leaving the classroom, Louis felt that he saw Mikael's silhouette from the window and went back to check but didn't see anyone. He tilted his head and thought that he may have seen wrong.

He didn't notice that Mikael was already carried by the man in the van and drove away.

The next day, Louis found a letter in his table. When he read the letter, his face darkens.

[ Dear Louis,

Please come here to get your precious Mikael? Or else we might do something wrong to him. Please come immediately, okay?

From you admirer, Frid. ]

In the back, he saw a map and the location. He stands up, pushed the letter to his pocket and go out of the room. Thankfully, it's break now so he can go out. He go straight to his room.