5.19 Smile

From what Elys heard from his family after waking up from sleeping for two years, he was kidnapped when he was just ten and his family was panicking and searched thoroughly to find him.  As to why they were panicking, it seemed that he has a very weak body ever since he was born and get sick often so they thought that the kidnapping might cause his life to end and when they found him he has a severe injury that they thought he was going to die but fortunately he's still alive and the physician said that his body is healthy now, Elys thought that it's a good news as is his family.

They celebrated and cared for him greatly, giving him everything he want and asked for, Elys felt that he was so spoiled now but he got used to it. Though, he was still not allowed to get out of the mansion because of that accident, everytime he tried to, they would fret and talk him out of the idea.

He let them because they might still be feeling anxious about the accident after all they almost lost him that time.

But today, he's determined to go out of this mansion!

First, he has to plan a sound argument that will make them agree no matter what!

.

.

.

It took Elys a bit of a time to prepare for his speech, he read them again and felt confident. Elys meet with them however the moment he saw them waiting for him, his confidence depleted. He can only gather his remaining courage,  " I!-I! I want to go to school!! " Elys shouted to his family with closed eyes, clenched fist.

" Okay. "

" Huh? O-okay? "

" We agree. "

" R-Really? "

" Yeah. "

" Get ready for your school next week. "

They have already talk about the issue of Elys going out as well as his meeting with his previous friends and although they know that he didn't remember them. They still felt responsible to let the group of friends meet and thus, they agreed to let Elys attend school where his group of friends are studying currently. Duke Kasan and Dilag has watched over their growth these two years and hope for the children to be happy as well.

The Kasan family warmly look upon their youngest who is smiling and celebrating at the side and smiled as well. They are at ease letting him meet with them, they knew that they were all good kids.

Two weeks passed, Elys is already attending classes at a famous empire sponsored school. Making friends, talking about random things while walking, laughing with friends, studying together and many things he wishes to do, he's doing now... Ahh, Elys felt that he's really having the time of his life right now!

Meanwhile, in the classroom arrange by the empire for them to attend after they confirm countless times that they are harmless and won't cause trouble for them. They finally allowed them to outside of the hospital though they were unaccustomed seeing the bustling and bright streets filled with many people. Right now, they attending classes in an empire sponsored school.

Shiro boredly look outside as melancholy flashed in his eyes as he remembered Elys's eyes from the darkened skies brewing rain. He lowered his eyes, it's been two years since they left the island and even then, he still can't give up on the fact that Elys might be somewhere. He also realized that there was nothing in this world that he can absolutely control and this makes him lose Elys.

Even after countless calculations, the net that was already woven and surrounded the prey, it can still escape. It was almost feel like a joke but this makes him more miserable.