2.2 Oras

He heard his stomach rumbling and thought, They must be selling food too, right?

" Good evening, customer. "He turned around and saw a middle aged woman walking out of a room, she was carrying a basket filled with fish. He greeted back and ask, "How much is for one night? "

The woman puts down the basket in the table behind the counter and motioned for him to come, " It's quite cheap, only 3 coppers. "She said. He nodded and gave 3 coppers.

"Right, are you guys also selling meals? " He asked embarrassingly patting his stomach. The woman nodded, " We only have seafoods though, is it fine? " He nodded.

" Then, 5 coppers for meals. " She said and Kite paid for the food. He sat down on one of the tables and wait for the food. After a while, the woman came out with a fried fish and rice together with water. She puts the food down on his table and left. Kite was so hungry, he immediately ate the food and leaned in the chair, satisfied. He didn't have the chance to eat food yesterday because his supply is practically gone, only water is left.

The woman came back and gave the keys, " The rooms are in the second floor, your room is just in front of the stairs. " Kite nodded and go straight upstairs. He found his room and go in. Sitting down on the bed, he sighed. He removed his mask, the young man on the bed has white soft skin and looked delicately beautiful. The young man shook his hood, the moonlight shone on his face, his black hair and deep violet eyes is enough to captivate anyone who sees him. His eyelashes flutters sleepily and yawned.

" It's a tiring day..." He said as he laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep. Wes hovered above him and get the blankets to cover him gently.

System: Goodnight, Dear Host.

The sun peaks out from the window and woke the young man on the bed, groggily sitting up. Kite looked at the window and rubbed his eyes then yawned. He stretched after standing up. He walked near the window and looked at the bustling streets outside. He turned and saw a mirror at the side. Seeing his original face and body, though his eyes are violet this time. He chuckled and reached for his mask to cover his face again. This face is too conspicuous no matter how you look at it.

He remembered that Louis's appearance is 60% similar to his but he didn't notice sooner because Louis's face is too beautiful, like his original appearance got enhance and the outcome is Louis's face. This body look a hundred percent similar to his. His body this time is named, Oras.

In their village, at the time when they turned adult. They will be send outside to experience the world. His eyes grew distant as he remembered what happened a week ago.

The door burst opened and an old man go straight in the room, grabbing the collar of a beautiful teenager on the bed sleeping peacefully.

" Oras!!! It's time!! " He shouted on the teens ears while dragging the body outside. The teenager woke up from the noise and covered his ears. The old man threw him at the crowd. They were carrying many things, bags and clothes then they started stripping him

" What? Hey! What!? " Shocked is an understatement in what he's feeling right now. He only came out of that crowd after wearing the clothes given to him and realized that he was outside the village. He turned back and saw the others waving goodbye at him.

" Come back when you're done! Good luck! " The old man, which is the village's chief and this body's old man said as they closed the gates. He gaped for a few minutes at that.

No instructions. No announcement. Just send him straight out...

Looking at the bag by his side with a sword and his clothes that looks ready to travel then peaks at the system at his side. He got no choice, it's already time for the mission anyway. But still, this body just turned 16 a week ago, you know. Is this what it means to throw the cub on a cliff?

Wes suddenly remembered something when looking at the points score. He slowly crept up to Kite's side and bumped into him lightly to get his attention. Oras snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him with questioning eyes.

System: Right, Host. The points you accumulated can be used to improve your soul and other attributes. Although you have absorbed a bit of the world's energy. You are still an unstable soul. You can use the points then. I didn't mentioned it before because you didn't have any points so you can't see your attributes...

Kite faced darken and uttered a bland, [ Oh. ]

Wes felt crisis from his Host's response and tried to explain.

System: Because... you were angry before I couldn't find the right time to mention it...Also uhmm..

Wes hesitated to say, he looked about to cry. Oras glanced at him, " Go on." He blankly stated.

System: That, I can't find the target in this location. All I know is that he's in Gubat City. Sorry, Dear Host...

Oras silently sighed. Life is such, it's so hard and full of surprises. He smoothened his clothes and got out of the room. He returned the key and continue to walk towards the forest.

No one payed him attention even though his outfit is conspicuous, thankfully. He got no choice, it's better to be this kind of conspicuous.

Arriving at the entrance of the forest, he was about to enter when someone stopped him.

" Hey, that's dangerous. " Oras turned around to see a group of individuals. According to their clothes, they must be an adventurer party, three girls and two boys. The one who called out to him was a woman, she looked about his age and has blue hair and eyes.

He hesitated and decided to face them, it's true that this way is dangerous but it's the fastest. Still he shouldn't ignore someone who worried about him. They came close and one of guys said, " It's dangerous there. I think it's better if you board the ship. " The others nodded. Their eyes hold hints of expectations for him to join them immediately.

" Actually, we were at the bar yesterday. We heard you ah, we didn't mean to eavesdrop but you're near our table so.. " The girl beside the guys who talked earlier said, she was hiding behind the guy. They look alike, they must be siblings

" It's okay, but I really need to go to Gubat City as early as possible so it can't be helped. " Oras said to them, they looked like good persons. If they aren't, well..

Interrupting his thinking, the girl who stopped him said, " How about you come with us? We're also going there. " She said and looked at her party to see if they agreed. They hesitated for a while then nodded. Oras stared at them and they got nervous, he doesn't know why he wants them to join. But fine he will, after all. He looked at the woman who invited him.

" Okay. " He said and the other smiled happily at him.

" Great! Let's go. " She said as he pulled him away from the forest. The girl with blue hair and eyes is the female lead. Oras didn't expect to see her here and with her teammates. He saw one of her party members, the one with a green hair, go to a warehouse and a man came out, it seems that they were talking. The guy came back and grinned then gave an okay sign. They cheered and pulled me to the sea. Arriving at the seaside, he saw a big boat, it's like a yatch.

" We'll go straight to our ship, actually the reason we invited you is because the owner won't let us buy the ship unless we're six members...ah right, I'm Sapa. " She said and motioned at the ship in front. He nodded.

" I'm Oras, nice to meet you. " He said to them and bowed a bit.

" I'm Rex, I'm the teams vanguard. " He has brown hair and brown eyes, Oras heard a voice from behind him and looked.

" I'm Lips, a healer... " The shy girl from earlier, she's still hiding behind Rex.

Oras thought, they really are siblings...

" Lupa. " She was wearing a magician robe and nodded at him.

" Min here. " The last one has green hair and brown eyes, grinned at me and waved. Oras nodded at them and looked at Sapa.

" Well then, since we know each other. Let's go sail immediately! " Sapa clapped and shouted.