5.5 W-What?

Subject 0 softly leaned on him, looking pitiful and put Elys's hand on his cheek, he then looked up at him with his bright ruby eyes glistening with tears, " I wanted to see you.... I miss you so much...! " He said with tears flowing down his eyes as he looked away from him as if trying to hide his tears.

Elys know that the target was not that weak, or else he won't be able to escape on his own and manage to come here without being caught. Still, the cuteness overload is too much for him!

Elys almost give in and say that he'll give him anything he wants...!

As a lover of cuteness, he can't possibly endure such a cute creature...!

But...!

He! Must! Endure!

This is the target!

He still has a mission to accomplish...!

Elys cemented his convictions.

But the moment he looked at the teen again looking at him with wet ruby eyes...

He, again, almost give in....

And so, he has to make strategic retreat!

Elys looked away from the teen, his eyes roaming around the white room, looking at other things and avoiding the teen in front of him.

He took a deep breath to calm his thoughts, " I think, you should come back to your room. " He said almost stuttering.

" It's dangerous if you stay longer... " Elys frowned as he said this, if the teen escape to come here then there's a big possibility that the noise outside was the teen's doing and he's probably been being chased and searched for.

Last time, he didn't think much of it but now that he recall, the teen must have also escaped last time and tried to do something dangerous. That must be the reason why Wes was so panicked and rushed him to find the target...

The teen pouted and tried to seduce him again, " I want to stay more... "

" We'll see each other next time, okay? " Elys sighed and said this.

" Really? " The teen's eyes shone and he smiled looking kind and gentle, if Elys didn't know he just bust his way in here. He would be easily fooled by this cute face.

Elys just nodded and promised him.

" Okay, you promised! "

" Yes, I promised. " Elys calmly repeated as he let the teen hug him again and was about to leave when the door bust open and guards came pouring inside Elys's room.

The familiar way of busting seems to be common in this place... Elys thought dazedly.

Elys then saw countless guards took the teen away from him after knocking him down as he was unguarded.

Before he even managed to react, the door already closed, leaving him alone in the room like what happened just a while ago was just a hallucination.

He blinked and they're gone.

O...kay...?

Elys looked around the room and silently walked towards the bed.