6.6 Meetings

Meanwhile, Inam is swimming furiously under the sea and paused. He covered his burning cheeks from embarrassment, to think that he really gave 'that' to Alon! Ah!

His emerald eyes watery as he remembered his actions just a while ago, Inam felt like he want to bury his self under the sands. He's really shameless, to give his tear to a clueless young man... and to the little prince at that!

Oh god! He's so ashamed of his self!

Inam's tail flipped shyly, like a bashful maiden. He watched it in horror.

Look!

Even his tail is not listening to him!

What shyness! That's the little prince! He's cute and kind, like the warm sunshine above the sea and the gentle breeze brushing on the shore... He's grown up now too....

The little prince has become slender and tall, when he smiles all the girls and boys alike would swoon... Plus, he looks so sexy with that simple civilian clothes...

Inam, once again covered his face, oh gods! what is he thinking!?

He swam in circles in embarrassment for a long while before calming down. The surrounding fishes look at his antics weirdly, thinking if that piranha has finally gone insane and swim away in horror when their eyes met.

Inam rolled his eyes at them and continue his way back to their sea cave.

He just left there to check the little prince and he didn't expect for something like that to happen, the little prince seems to be healthy but only his memories are the problem? There's something suspicious about it! He have to ask Master about this! or he won't be calm down!

Seeing the entrance to the master's sea cove, he swam faster and saw his master focused in his toxic water and purifying metal observation again.

He can't help but tear up when he saw Lila, his grievances overflowed seeing his father.

" Master... " Inam tearfully started as he swam in the sea cove, Lila who was observing an experiment paused and turn towards Inam who just left yesterday.

" Why are you here again? I thought you'll continue on your way after visiting your little prince? "

" Master! " Inam cried grievously and hugged Lila suddenly.

Lila stiffened and felt flustered, " Why? What happened? "

Lila asked with concern in his voice, he gently patted Inam's back to pacify him and glanced at his youngest disciple who acted like nothing was happening. Lila's lips twitched at the sight of Danaw burying his head in making tea.

" Little prince lost his memories! He even forgot me! " Inam exclaimed his grievances at Lila and continued telling what happened when he met the little prince.

At the side, Danaw who is busy making tea froze as he heard those words.

His pupils contracted slightly, memory lost....?

His lowered head makes his darkened expression unnoticed by the two talking at the table.

" Hm? " Lila frowned and took another look at Inam who's still crying pitifully, " You have a familiar scent... "

" Huh? " Inam paused at his master's words  and sniffed his self.

" It smells like Dura's potions... " Lila's eyes brightened and glared at Inam, did this brat cause trouble again?

" Did you go there...? " He asked, looking like he will beat this child up until he sobered up and not cause trouble for him again.

" What? No! I did not! " Inam's tears back away at Lila's terrifying eyes and he backed away looking fearful.