5.4 Amadeus

The teen woke up groggily, he dazedly search around the youth by his hand and rose up panicking when he found that the youth was gone.

He looked around the full white room as his eyes glowed red in madness, " Where is he...?! "

" Sir, Subject 0 is conscious. " A man said respectfully towards the scientists busy watching their own subjects, the man has sun like hair and beneath his glasses are his dull ocean blue eyes. His name is Fifth, he was assigned as the sole assistant of the director as well as the manger of the Subjects for when the scientists are busy.

" Good! Let's go let's go! "

" Ah! I heard it escaped again? "

" Yeah, it's really vicious! Very good! "

" Ah, how about we send some toys to coax it?

" You know, that's not quite effective! "

" What? You have other options? "

" Well... "

" Just send them all!! "

Fifth remained standing as the conversation of the scientists grew faint, his eyes looking coldly at their backs as turned around to call Director Amadeus.

From what the director has been, he must be in that room.

Fifth walked calmly as his eyes swept towards the room of the few subjects remaining. He frowned, his head throbbing in pain. It must be from overworking, next time he should ask for a vacation to the director.

Meanwhile, the scientists all opened the screen to watch Subject 0's movement and found that he was in rage, as his eyes were glowing red.

" Quick...! "

" Quick! Quick! "

" Send them quick! "

They immediately tried to facified him by sending toys for him to play with but as they expected, it's not effective instead it only make Subject 0 more angry as he mindlessly tore every inch of the toys sent inside his room.

The teen grew anxious and angry as the youth disappeared, he didn't want these useless things! Give him back his youth!

Looking at the wall he destroyed yesterday, he decided to destroy it again and find the youth quickly.

" Sh*t! He destroyed it again!! "

" Call the guards!! "

The teen quickly disappeared from their view as they were busy panicking leaving the bloodied room behind.

.......

In Elys's room.

Elys slowly woke up and stared at the familiar ceiling blankly, the ceiling that he first saw the moment he came in this world.

Somehow, he felt disturbed, like someone was closely watching him. Elys didn't dare to look at his side as he saw from his peripheral vision a man staring at him expressionlessly without batting an eye!

What's this? So scaryy!

Elys stiffened as he slowly tried to calm his self. This is the first time he experienced this kind of thing... though it's kind of familiar. That move.