2.12 A Dream?

" I think it's best if you come with us? "

Luntian blinked and his grip loosens and felt a rush of excitement from his words, " You will... take me? " He asked in disbelief and his green eyes were completely lit up. Oras nodded and softly said, " Why? You don't like it? "

" I like it! I will come with you! Take me! " He said excitedly and hugged Oras tightly, afraid that he would leave him.

Oras laughed at him and patted his back, " Let's inform them then? " Luntian obviously looked happy even with his cold and abstinence face then nodded.

Sapa and her party members see Oras from afar with Luntian. They have been waiting for his answer.

" Well? Will you come with us? " Sapa asked while looking at him expectantly. He looked at them who's looking at him nervously.

He sighed. They all looked down when they saw his reaction. Maybe he won't agree after all? They sighed.

" Can I bring Luntian with me? " He ask smilingly as he pulled Luntian beside him. Oras remembered that he also need to travel the world for experience, it's nicer to have a company and experience them together right?

They looked at him then nodded stupidly, stunned and then they started screaming and shouting. They finally invited him to join them.

" I'm coming too! Don't leave me ah " They saw Ulap running towards them and stopped in front of them breathing heavily. They stared at each other and laughed.

Oras watched them at the side and smiled silently, it seems that the leads already met.

After six months of traveling, Oras found himself standing blankly alone surrounded with trees at night with weird sounding animals echoing in the entire forest.

" I want to go back and be a salted fish again.. " Oras suddenly blurted out as he leaned against the tree tiredly. They entered a place because they got curious and all then got separated the moment they entered. It seems that there's a magic circle that got activated when Min pulled the holy sword out. Curiosity really almost killed them.

" I already worked hard enough in my last life, I really didn't expect to still have work until now... " He keeps complaining as he stared at the dark sky and sat on the ground. They shouldn't have been so curious ah

" I'm hungry too... " He said pitifully as he holds his rumbling stomach. His bag is carried by Luntian so he doesn't have a single thing on him aside from his clothes and himself. He's so pitifully hungry ahh

A drop of water fell on his face. It started raining. Hard. Oras sighed unconsciously. He wondered if Luntian is okay? He should be, he will be able to find him so he should stay here and wait for him. A fog suddenly covered the forest, he felt sluggish. Before he could think, Oras lost consciousness.

A youth was leaning lifelessly against the tree, looking pale and delicate. He almost looked like a doll.

That's what Luntian saw when he found Oras, his face paled and panicked, he rushed towards him and carefully touch him. When he felt him breathing, he sighed out of relief. He thought something happened to him. He gathered him into his arms and looked around. He noticed the fog and thought carefully, it seems that he fell asleep because of this. The fog has a sleeping effects to those who inhales it, people would normally just fell asleep for a day or two. He really panicked when he noticed that he's gone. He knew that he has feelings for him and see him different to a master but he didn't know what is the more appropriate relationship for this emotions. He somehow understand it but he's afraid that if he mentioned it, Oras would not accept it...