6.1 [ Alon ]

[ World 5 processing...]

[ Processing... ]

[ Processing... ]

[ World 5: Successful! ]

[ All Main Missions Accomplished. +1500 ]

[ Rewards will be given.

Total points: 3980 ]

[ For the best interest of the host, the system will automatically launched the sealing device for the host's emotions. According to the rule, the host's memory will remain and the emotions will be sealed to maintain the host's health stability in all aspects.

Note: As the host will experience more worlds, it will be safe to activate the sealing device at this time as experiences, memories and emotions of more than one life will cause irreversible damage to the host. Please understand and don't worry, it's only sealed and not erased. ]

Kite can hear the sea wind and feel the waves sweeping his entire body but he can't breathe and move at all. A flash of emerald green eyes staring down at him suddenly emerge from his mind and disappeared.

What's happening? What's that?

Cough! Cough!

He gasped for air as felt the sand beneath his fingers and he opened his eyes only to see the night sky filled with countless bright stars.

Ting!

[ Host, if you received this message then I'm probably on standby because of overusing my energy reserve. I apologize but please hold on for a while. Also, because there's some error as I've mentioned before, it might affect your next world too. I'll try to come back before that but if I can't then, Host -- +$+9luvwo.... ]

Kite confusedly look at the floating box with letters suddenly came and disappeared, then he saw another floating box but this time it only has one word.

[ Alon ]

Alon...?

What?

" Prince!!! "

?

" Prince Alon! "

Huh?

" Your Highness!! "

" Where are you!! "

Startled, he turn his head towards the desperate voice of a man who looked wretched and drenched in water then their eyes suddenly met. The man's eyes widen and almost tripped while running towards him. Behind him were people who look like guards and servants...?

Wait, what did he just called him?

Prince....???

Before he can process what he just heard, the man was already in front of him and 'carefully' checking him.

" Your Highness! Oh God! Are you alright!? " Alon was never shaken like this before in his life or rather he doesn't remember anything so this might not be the first....

The man shaking him seems to be familiar with his self and seems to be his steward?

" Prince! Thank goodness, your alive! " The man exclaimed happily after a bunch of twists and turns.

Ah, he's getting dizzy....

" Your servant, Dikit, almost died of anxiety because he didn't find you when he woke up, you know? " One of the guards said after seeing the steward 'checking' him.

".... Oh. " Alon blankly replied and fainted.

" Ahhh!!! Your Highness!!! "

That was the last thing Alon heard before completely blacking out.