4.9 Getting Closer

He took his sword and resume training, ignoring the four people at the side.

Hal just let him be and introduce the four kids, " They are Aera, Kato, Arian and Frances respectively. "

" And this is your magic instructor, Puno. Don't worry, he's also proficient in healing magic. " Puno smiled and waved at them, " and I'm your sword instructor, I can also fight without and use the spear. My name is Hal Aman, nice to meet you. "

" Practice well and defeat the demon king. Then, good night. " Hal said then walked out the room together with Puno, he still have to make plans for tomorrow.

The four of them silently stared at each other for a while.

" Uhh.. "

" Hi? Ha-ha " Frances greeted awkwardly and shut up when Aera glared at him. What did he do? QQ

The door suddenly opened again, Puno look at them and smiled awkwardly, " Right, you guys will live together now so yeah, see you tomorrow! "

Then he immediately leave and closed the door.

The room was silent for a while...

They only just noticed the five makeshift beds at the side of the room and stared at each other awkwardly.

Tomorrow came fast and they all started training according to the schedule of Hal Aman, every day was grueling and they went to sleep almost dead.

Though, the hero, Andre seems to be used to this and was completely fine...

Frances was dying, he's so tired and his teacher keeps forcing him to continue! He really wants to cry! But when he was about to give up, he would hear his teacher say about him saving him and such blah blah blah

He gritted his teeth and survived the day....

He then blankly went to sleep.

Aera, Kato and Arian also didn't have it easy either as they all sleep immediately after training.

Deep in the night, Andre was frowning in his sleep as if he has seen something terrible and a tear came from his left eye.

" Luci!! " Gasping, Andre woke up sweating.

He sat up and looked around at the familiar training grounds and wipe his face tiredly, he dazedly stared at his hands and decided to take a walk outside for a breather.

Seeing the moon shining brightly in the night sky, he remembered when he first met Lucius. It was also at this time as well, a good looking kid who dampened his face in mud. He chuckled hollowly, he really missed him...

This has continued every since he came back from burying him, he wondered if something happened?

He shakes his head, there's no way. Maybe, he was just missing him terribly. Thinking of this, he came back to the room and sleep.

Days passed and Aera noticed him waking up in the middle of the night, then Kato, Arian and Frances also noticed this as they grew worried and curious.

Is Luci, the name of that kid who saved him?

Although they were worried, they didn't manage to ask him as they were immediately bombarded by Hal's schedule for them..

.....

They've been training since then and didn't have time to talk to each other much as they always go straight to sleep, exhausted. But now, they somehow got used to the intensity of the training and have much strength left for chatting so they decided to have a get-together party tonight.