5.12 Hope

" Ack! " Karen looked at her chest only to see a knife protruding from her chest, the blood spreading to her white coat as she cough blood. She unbelievably looked at Fifth who looked at her expressionlessly as he retrieved his hand from Karen's chest.

" That's good. I will need you to disappear then. " Fifth said as he watch her fall in the cold floor, gasping as she find it hard to breathe and clutch her neck. Fifth look at her slowly dying calmly, " Today is a special day so I hope I can borrow your card. Hm? It's okay? Thank you, then goodbye. " He one sidedly said as he leaned and took the card on her pocket and leave the laboratory and used the card to lock it so no one would enter.

Before leaving, he took one last glance at the kids in the chamber that was dying and decided to leave them. All of them is already beyond saving, it's better to let them die here. He can't to anything but to end them together with this facility.

As Fifth walked away from the laboratory of that woman, he remembered the thirteen kids. He hope that they can safely go to the planned place for them to meet, he has already called the necessary persons to get them out of the island. As he walked away, he took a small device from one of his coats pockets and send the message signal to the kids and destroyed the device into pieces.

.........

After hearing that Amadeus has already left on his way back to his research facility, many people in the capital was left disappointed as they wanted to get close to him and get the chance to have a connection with him. Unfortunately, the research facility's location is strictly controlled by the royal family or else they would rush to his place and visit him everyday ah!

A man with an imposing temperament sighed softly as he look outside the floor to ceiling window blankly, his gray eyes tired and melancholic as he watch the clouds passed by.

It's been five years since his son has been missing. Although they didn't give up trying to find him, every possible person and information they got has turn into nowhere and they come back to a dead end, they still can't find a clue as to who the culprit who kidnapped their youngest son.

Sighing again, he turned around and saw his oldest entering his office. The man didn't expect to see his oldest son here and seeing his expression, the man asked surprised and serious, " Ilog, what wrong? "

" Father... " Ilog started off tensely, he didn't know if should tell this to her father but this will be either a clue to find his younger brother or a trap by someone. He hope that it was a clue, that's why he decided to share this news with his father first before telling it to her mother and sister.

He bit his lower lip in frustration as the possibility of the information he got being true and the person behind is him... Ilog shook his head as he calm his self and faced his father in the eye, he put down the papers in his father's table and watch him as he reads through them with a slowly darkening face with every flip of paper. The information inside must have been validated by his son for him to rush here after knowing this...

" What is the meaning of this? " Duke Kasan felt weak and furious and asked this to his son even though he just reads through them.

" Isn't this... " Ilog trailed off as he blankly look at his father who was thinking the same thing as him.

' The location in the paper was exactly where the research facility of Amadeus is! '

Dahon looked grim as he thought of a possibility and as his son, Ilog, too, has the same expression, " According to my source, they have found this news from the rescuers who will be leaving two days from now. I look into it and found that the rescuers were called by a man and told them that they were kidnapped children in this place and was asking them to save the kids. The man didn't identify his self so they were suspicious that it was just a prank so the man sent this location. The bureau sent some scouts and confirmed the man's words and is currently preparing for rescue. " Ilog took a breath and continued, " Father, I-- "