5.3 Don't leave

Closing the door, the teen looked at the youth looking around his room.

It was the same plain white room but he felt that it looked livelier with the youth Inside, it's like the youth's presence itself put color and life in the plain white canvas.

He sat on the bed and stared at the youth standing not far from him, they managed to go back to his room without meeting anymore nuances and his room turned back before he destroyed it.

The facility really has good restoration hardware.

Still, the teen tilted his head in wonder.

He has never seen the youth in monthly assessment where they, the subjects, would be gathered in a large room for a health check up.

Rather, this 'health check up' is just them checking if they're still alive though, since there's many of them here.

Is he a special one?

The teen thought as he stared at the youth who coincidentally looked back at him.

He smiled instinctively, he has managed to charm some staffs here by his good looks after all. Though they ended up dying after haha

The youth's reaction was not to his expectations though, he frowned and seems worried.

Why is he worried?

Is his smile not charming enough for him?

Well, the youth does look really good, he's sure that if the youth smile, he can have anyone do anything for him.

He's not smiling though...

The teen sighed dejectedly.

He didn't know why he suddenly felt an urge to take the youth back to his room but, now he doesn't know what to do next.

What now?

He managed to take the youth back.

Will he kill him?

Looking at the youth again, he sighed.

Nah.

He is...

The teen frowned and touch his chest, feeling suffocated.

Just the thought of the youth dying makes fell out of breath. Like drowning without a single ounce of air left.

He lowered his head in thought while clutching his chest.

He... can't kill this youth..?

The teen widened his eyes in realization.

" Uhh... "

The teen raised his head when he heard the youth suddenly raising his voice to talk to him.

" I have to go back, I think? " Elys said unsurely as he looked at the pale teen in front of him.

The target seems to be thinking something, he hope it's not about destroying the world...

He has already confiscated the bottle so he can probably leave and go back to his room..?

Right...