5.13 Escape Part 1

They all decided to operate their plan at night.

Fifth told them to go back to their rooms first to wait for the signal in the small devices that he gave them before leaving the area and finally arriving in their respective rooms, boredly staring at the device as they waited for his signal.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Their eyes turn bright as the waited signal finally arrived. They can finally leave this place!

Elys took the small device and look at the tightly closed door, he blinked at it complicatedly and turn his attention on the wall just beside the door where Shiro emerge smiling at him, the previous flat and refined wall was destroyed by Shiro a minute after the signal from Sir Fifth arrived. He looks excited as he look at Elys from outside the destroyed wall with a soft and innocent smile, he looks like a prince if not for the destroyed wall he just busted through....

He sighed and followed Shiro and stepped outside his room, he look around the hallway and found no guards or even an alarm that goes off even after someone destroyed a wall here. It must be as Sir Fifth said, he has already taken control of the security though it seems that not all individuals will be stopped. Like for example, the staffs in the facility beside the guards, those who called themselves scientists and doctors.

They started moving towards the way outside as discussed in their plan.

" Right, you go first. I forgot something. I'll follow soon, okay! " Shiro said as he started running towards the opposite direction.

" Don't follow! " As Elys was about to go after him, he heard him shouted this before turning to a corner.

Elys watched him helplessly, he decided to not follow him. Shiro and the protagonists are already separated and the accident won't happen, he can be rest assured for now.

Shiro stopped from running and looked back to see Elys's fading back and thought that he didn't want to be separated from Elys but he also doesn't want him to see him hunting those bastards who hurt him as they don't deserve to live, he will let them suffer what he has experienced from them and let them die slowly from pain...

He also wanted to kill that damned director who keeps visiting Elys before but he was in the capital according to Sir Fifth so he can focus at the other scientists for now, heh.

He is very petty after all.

Shiro smiled blissfully as he thought of his plan for those quacks.

Elys continues running the hallway as he blankly thought of Wes who was still unavailable. He sighed and took another step but stopped. Elys look around and felt some presence behind, his eyes narrowed dangerously and slowly turned around. From an intersection where Shiro just run from, two individuals came out wearing black uniforms. They look deranged and... how to call this, abstract? Elys didn't know how to describe their appearance, all he know is that they look terrible as the zombies in his original world's. They must be... the guards around here? It seems that now all guards has been contained.

He frowned, he doesn't have any weapon right now. Though, he can use his ability... but he don't even know what his ability is! What is it? Turn anything into dust? It sounds convenient alright, if they were talking about killing a living thing, of course. Uhh, but he also somehow, teleported?

Elys saw them looking at him with red crazed eyes as they started running towards him.

He didn't have any time to think! Whatever, just use it!

He tried activating his ability to one of the guards who tried to slashed him, he jumped to the side to avoid it and hissed as it managed to slashed his waist. He fell on the floor and gritted his teeth and look at the guards.

His ability didn't activate, it's harder than he thought...

Try again!

He then stared harder at the other who followed the previous guard and slashed him again. He started chanting in his mind: Turn into dust! Turn into dust! Turn into dust! Turn into dust! Turn into dust! Turn into dust! Turn into dust!!

This time, thankfully, it worked and turn the two guard's head and arms into dust. Looking as the bodies fell on the floor lifelessly and didn't move for a while, Elys sighed relieved as he leaned on the wall.

After resting for a few seconds, Elys hissed as he stood up and looked at his waist that was slashed by one of the guards. His clothes were white so the red blood oozing from his wounds look jarring and alarming, seeing this he took of his shirt and he put his palm with the shirt on it and put pressure before he started walking.

Elys look around to see if he can find new clothes to wear as it was very uncomfortable to be wet in blood like this, it was sticky and even after his experience with the all familiar color, it still look disgusting in his perspective. He sighed as his eyes fell on the guards clothes, they were black and seemed non-absorbent, although it has holes here and there. At least he won't be naked and the blood won't stick after he flips it.

He heard from Sir Fifth before that these black clothes were made for the guards to be immediately clean after just a few flips because that guards often bleed and die so they found a new way to cheapen the budget for these guards as they can created guards but their clothes were really expensive to make. He remembered Sir Fifth's expression as he mentioned this matter and smiled wryly.

Elys sat down beside the body of one of the guards and tear his white shirt and tied it to his wound and took the guard's black clothes that look like an imitation of his original world's military uniform but I'm black color. Elys check the clothes to see if there are any blood left and sighed relieved after he found none. He was amazed at the clothes versatility and immediately wore it. He still has to continue his way out.

Elys take a few steps and stopped after he saw a man walking out of a room, the man also stopped as he saw Elys too. They stared at each other for a few minutes before the man moved and walked away as if he never saw Elys bloodied and the two dead guards on the floor. Elys look at this man weirdly before silently walking as he stared at the man's back and once again stiffened when he heard some footsteps in the corner where an intersection appears and voices talking. The man stopped too after hearing this.

Elys felt vigilant and was about to run at the opposite direction when he saw the man approaching two individuals who wrote the same white coat as him.

" I heard that you've got an interesting invention again? " The man asked calmly as he obstructed their view of Elys and slowly pushed them back into the intersection.

The two people look at him weirdly but still answered, " Yeah, some stuff... " They didn't notice the smell of blood or Elys who was trying to hide as it has been days since they last have a nice sleep, their senses has also been not working properly because of all the experiments they have been endlessly working on..

" It looks promising, yeah... " One of them hesitantly answered as he scratched his head, confused. He didn't know what this great ancestor here for ah...

Listening to their replies, the man nodded calmly and said, " I want to see it, let's go. " Then turn both of them around and pushed them back towards the room they just came out to. The two felt confused but followed his direction, they had no choice as this man has a higher ranking than them ah! Whatever his wims are, just follow anyway he would get bored soon and leave.

Elys blinked as they disappeared after entering a room.

Meanwhile, Fifth, who was currently in his office, frowned as he found something wrong in the report sent to him this morning. He forgot to read them as he was already late to meeting the kids. From the report, it seems that there are supposed to be two newly added guards in the facility..

This...!

He didn't manage to collect these two!

Fifth's eyes deepened as he stared at the paper in his hands, the paper crampled as he felt tense and nervous for the kids. If they ever encounter them, he hoped that their training won't fail them.

Fifth sighed and decided to left the office, he should continue to plant the explosives then.