4.14 Deeper

Two years passed, the hero party has almost reached the demon castle. In these two years, they encountered many challenges and people who hated and admire them but that man who always saved them always disappear no matter what they do.

In this wretched world, he was their only ally and friend that they wanted to save. On the way, they also done a few clean ups and waited for him.

They grew frustrated, the man would always appear at unexpected times and then disappear immediately. He would have them cooked food and animals, sometimes he would use items to point a safe place, sometimes he would save them from illusions and when their lives were in danger. They wanted to see him so bad!

They never has the time to look at the man even for a minute before he disappeared, okay!?

With bottled up frustration in their hearts, they finally met their first demon general.

" I'm Xis, the sixth general of the demon army. "

" Ah, hero, long time no see! " The red skinned demon grinned at him mockingly.

Andre's grip on the holy sword grew tighter as his eyes darkened the moment he saw him.

Seeing the panicking people at the side, Andre ordered his companions, " Save them! "

" Saving them? Ahahaha! " The demon laughed at their stupidity.

Aera rolled her eyes at him, it's not like they want to save them, okay? Their hero might be somewhere here so they have no choice but to save these... people.

They started fighting, it was obvious that Xis was going to lose.

But they didn't expect for him to let his arm be cut and attacked them aggressively, they almost died but they were not worried. Because their hero will save them.

They saw the man appearing and stopping Xis. The demon general didn't expect to be stopped and was at a disadvantage so he throw a sleeping gas towards them and escape.

Lucius stood silently watching him leave and turned to look at the heroes.

After seeing that they were safe, he decided to leave and return to the demon castle.

Waking up, they looked around and saw an amputated arm in front of them without it's corpse, it seems that the demon general, Xis, escaped.

This is already the fifth time he saved their lives. They narrowed their eyes in happiness.

" Say, do you guys... "

" What? "

" Whatever, it's nothing. "

" That person. "

They stiffened and look at Andre who said this.

" I have a plan, want to listen? " They looked at each other and nodded at Andre.

They saw Andre smirked as he thought of someone, " Come, I'll tell you... "

.....

Xis returned to avenge his humiliation that day but was ultimately killed by their hero.

Again, they were saved by the man.

The man turned around and they finally saw what he looked like, he was wearing a white mask that covers his eyes but his gentle voice soothes them, he saw him taking out potions from his small bag and was about to leave but stopped as he felt a tug on his cloak.

Arian managed to grabbed the end of Lucius's cloak to stop him from leaving, others looks at her and gave her a thumbs up.

" Ah, sorry. " She said shyly but she didn't let go if the cloak and only tightened it.

" It's okay, rest for now. " The man said gently, they can even felt a faint worry in his voice.

Was he... worried for them...?

This thought almost make them happy.

" Ah, you can call me Eve. "

" Can you see? Even with that mask on? " Arian asked curiously.

" Yeah, I can see well. "

" Hehh "

" Really? " Frances asked curiously as he looked at him.

" Why do you always save us? "

" Hmm? I just want to, well... You see, I don't want you guys get hurt but It's impossible if you're the heroes right? I love you guys, so I just wanted to help you so-- " Before he finished, he was hugged by them.

" We love you too! "

Andre watched them having fun with warm eyes while leaning on a tree.

Lucius stayed until night came, he happily listen and chat to them forgetting the time.

Andre then approach him saying he wanted to tell something important to him, worried he followed him inside their tent and faced Andre.

" You're Lucius, right? "

Lucius was stunned and can't react to a while before he felt his mask being removed, his face fully seen by Andre, the only person he tried to hide his face for.

Andre's eyes glistened, seeing the delicate features creating a beautiful face. He raised his hand and touch the corner of his eyes.

" Luci, your eyes turned red. "

" I'm not-- "

" Is it the demon king? "

" No-- "

" I know, I always see you in my dreams. How could I ever forget your figure? " He slowly said as he intently stared at his now red eyes. He trapped him in the tree and won't let him escape, Lucius can see the unrestrained madness in his eyes.

Lucius felt that this position is a bit familiar, is this... kabedon!?

He didn't notice that Andre wrapped his arms on his waist as he buried his face in his neck, he breathe in the familiar scent and he felt like crying right now.

He actually has feeling that the man who kept saving them is Lucius, but he didn't dare to have hope. If even that small hope disappear then he won't know what he'll do.

Lucius noticed this and felt suffocated at the right hug, " Ah- wait- Andre! "

" It's okay. "

Lucius stop after hearing him, " We will kill the demons and we'll seal the demon king.

" What? No, you have to defeat the demon king-- "

" Yes, we'll 'defeat' him. " Andre said softly as he touch his already long hair and played with it.

Lucius frowned, " If you sealed him, what will happen in the future? What if he-- "

" Hmm? We don't care about that. "

Lucius stiffened.

" You are all we have ah... "

His eyes widened as he stopped breathing, Lucius saw him smiling gently and softly snuck the hair he was playing behind his soft and cold ear then Andre leaned in and whispered huskily, " Don't worry, he'll be sealed for a very very long time... "

Andre's eyes lowered as he stared at the stunned man in his arms, he raised his hand and touch his face slowly. His eyes, his nose, his lips...

Andre's breath became heavier as his eyes contained desire, since young, this man was the only person who can rilled him up just by looking at him.

He wanted to touch him, hug him, kiss him...

Following his desire, he close in and took Lucius lips into his own.

Lucius eyes widened as he stared at Andre's bright blue eyes looking back as he kissed him aggressively. He put his hands on his chest but was stopped as he weakened by the kiss and almost fell if not for Andre's arms on his waist.

Andre narrowed his eyes in delight, seeing the red faced Lucius in his arms. He swept every corner of him and took possession of him completely. He's mine, he hug him closer and put his other hand behind Lucius's head to make the kiss deeper.