2.5 I want him

" Where can I find the target though.. " He asked the Wes who appeared beside him, " Can you find him now? "

System: Yes, Dear Host. We are too far away before but now I can locate him. He's... in the dark forest?

Oras sat up and looked at him, " He's in the forest? "

He looked at the dark sky, it's obviously night. It's dangerous at this time. The forest the system is talking about is not the the forest he passed by to get here. It's the dangerous one. He knitted his eyebrows in deep thought, something must have happened to him.

" Let's go. " He said and urgently got to the forest. Looking at the dark forest he asked the system, " Where? "

System: Farther in, the west side.

Oras nodded and go straight at the location. He was carrying a sword in case something comes out. He thought, The target is always in danger ah

Rushing in the woods, he can't see properly because of his mask so he removed it and hide it in his clothes. Looking around, he tried to find the target. The system already mentioned all the lead's name but he didn't know their appearance, the only one he met was Sapa, the female lead after all.

System: He's near, Host.

Oras heard a slashing sound in front and stopped behind the bushes, he separated the bushes to create a space to peek slowly and saw a man. The man has white long hair and his eyes glowed red, he has a sword in his hands and he can't see him properly because it's dark but he looked handsome. The blood on the man's face and the mutilated body in front of him destroyed the ethereal atmosphere his appearance gave. He froze, [ Is that him? ]

Wes answered with a nervous smile, Yes, Dear Host

Not noticing the change in the way the system called him. Oras is too preoccupied with what he saw. Gaping, Oras is gaping at the fact that his target might be already crazy and he arrived too late..

He wanted to cry ah, how can he still save him? He has to think of a way. Oras is crouching and kneaded his eyebrows in worry. He didn't notice Luntian glanced at him and stopped. His eyes glowed and walked over to that person's side.

System: Um... Host...

Oras noticed the trembling ball of fluff and the shadows of a person in front of him. He looked up and his eyes widened at the close crazy villain. He stand up and take a step back. He raised his hands to stop him but the man continue to take a step forward everytime he stepped back.

" That... That, you can continue. I'm j-just lost... Aha-ahaha..." He nervously said, stammering. His back met the tree and he lamented at his bad luck, why did the tree appeared at this time? Is this common huh?!

He saw the target raised his sword and stabbed him in the head, he closed his eyes and wait for his death but it didn't came instead a thud sounded. He opened one of his eyes and saw the target in the ground, unconscious. His legs felt weak and he leaned on the tree as he slides down. He sighed and thanked his luck for this.

It's really bad for his heart ah, thankfully the villain didn't kill him. He really didn't want to hurt his target, he's supposed to save him not hurt him ah *sigh

Right, what happened to him? Oras remembered the target.

He checked his heartbeat and breathing, he's still alive. He looked at him and frowned, he didn't notice the wound on his face. It looks painful..

He put his hands above the wound and healed him, the system once mentioned him that he got Louis's ability from the previous world. His hand glowed and the wound on the target's face slowly disappeared revealing his handsome visage.

Oras stared and poke his cheek. It's soft. He's in mania just a while ago, that body must be his previous master. He thought as he looked at the corpse. They should leave here soon before monsters smelled the blood. He touched his arms and was about to carry him when the man grabbed his arms and pulled him closer to him.

His widened violet eyes met calm green eyes, " Who are you? " He hoarsely said. Oras blinked, he is too surprised to answer before the man fainted again. He looked at him complicatedly and carried him on his back. After coming out of the forest, he gave him to the guards and left. They didn't ask much about what happened, they must have known about this. He only realized that he didn't wear his mask when he noticed people keep glancing at him. He frowned and walked to a secluded place then wore it then walk out in a different alley. Arriving at his room, he let his body fall on the bed.

He sighed and laid down his bed, he can take a rest at last. He really wants to quit this saving thing, it's more work than he thought it would. He turned to his side and thought of the target's face at that time. He looked desperate and in despair...

" Ughh..." He stuffed his face on the pillow and groaned.

" I should sleep. " He said and closed his eyes, moments later he opened it. The target's face always pops out in his mind no matter what he do, it won't disappear.

" Ughh, I can't sleep! " Oras spent all night awake and only when morning comes did he managed to sleep.

Meanwhile, Luntian woke up in the morning, he absentmindedly stared at the ceiling. He remembered the young man's face at that time. He has deep violet eyes that sucks you in and his hair is darker than the night sky, he's really...

" Luntian! " The door banged opened and a man came in, the same with Luntian, he also have white hair but his is short and blue eyes. He arrived at the bed and checked him and sighed when he found that he didn't have any injuries. He sat on the chair beside the bed. Luntian turned his head to him.

" Did you forget to drink your medicine? " He asked seriously.

" You know how important it is for you to stay sane, you shouldn't neglect taking it just because of some bastard. I'm sure your ideal master is just late but he will definitely come so you don't have to rush things too much. Like I said, drink your medicine and take care of yourself. This is already the tenth time, even if it's hard you have to control yourself. Those previous guys are just blind and just pure scums. The more number of betrayals, the more strength you have so you don't have to worry about being weak, that's nonsense. You're practically the strongest here... " Luntian blankly listen to his nagging and called him, " Ulap. "

Ulap stopped and looked at him inquiringly. Luntian narrowed his eyes, " Help me find someone. "

" Someone? " Ulap asked and Luntian nodded.

" Why? "

" Someone saw me last night. " He said and Ulap's eyes flash sharply.

" Did that someone...? " He asked dangerously, if that person hurt his family he won't forgive him. His face softens when he saw Luntian shake his head.

" I want him. "

Ulap gaped at him. Looking at his eyes that glowed red, he knew that he must be serious. To get an attention from this kind of Serces is really...

" Ah..." His head hurts, taking care of this little brother is really hard ah

He kneaded his forehead and agreed, " Okay, I'll find him. What did he looked like? "

Luntian sat up, he grabbed one if the papers on the table and draw the young man's face. He stared at it for a long time and narrowed his eyes, although he didn't have bright colored hair and eyes. He has the same atmosphere of that person in his dreams. He's really... really beautiful..

Ulap peeked at it and saw a dark haired young man with deep violet eyes, he looked soft and gentle. So good looking. It's easy to find in the crowd, since it's a one of a kind face. Still, he didn't know that his criteria change? Well the person certainly looked beautiful.

He passed the drawing to Ulap and said standing up, " I will join the search too. "

Ulap isn't too worried at him now and nodded. He waited for him to change clothes and left together. They thought that with a face like this, they will find him easily but they were wrong. It seems that only a few residents here saw him last night then he disappeared.