6.13 The End

Alon sighed.

He felt uncertain about his feelings for the target. Why does his heart ache so?

Walking listlessly, Alon bumped into Uno and Dos who was on duty. He nodded at them and walked around them only to be stopped by them.

" How is the lord's condition? " Uno asked worriedly.

Alon paused and answered, " He's fine, he just fell asleep a while ago. "

Feeling relieved, Uno and Dos's expression soften.

" Then, I'll go. " Alon added and left with a torn expression.

Uno and Dos looked at each other and called Alon.

Alon turn to look at them, confused as to why they called him again.

" You seem to be having trouble, what's wrong? " Dos asked.

" Oh, " Alon didn't notice that it's so obvious in his face. He sighed and hesitantly answered, " I don't know, somehow, I felt uncertain about your lord's words a while ago. "

Hearing that it's about their lord, their eyes brightens and looked at each other. They should help their lord's love life, their lord is very good looking and more but it's just he doesn't talk and explain much...

Seeing their bright eyes looking at him expectantly, Alon smiled wryly and sighed, giving up resistance at their hopeful eyes.

" He asked me if I can always stay at his side, " He paused and frowned, " But I didn't, I can't answer him. I mean, I can't be always at his side, no? Still, when I saw your lord's pained expression, I... "

Alon touched his chest, " Somehow, my chest ache and I don't understand why it does so. It's been bothering me, maybe I'm sick? Also, it's not like I want to leave your lord's side since he saved my life, it is only right that I stay and repay him but still, I'm worried that maybe I won't be able to stay with him for long... "

Uno and Dos looked at the human prince in front of them complicatedly, his looks is obviously on par with their lord and whenever they saw them by each other's side, they basically glow, alright? It's seriously blinding and an eye sore even though that's their lord. The two obviously has feelings for each other but this human remains oblivious about it, everyone else already knows it, you know?

After all, they are always inseparable. Whenever the human prince is, that's where their lord is. The time they were not together can be counted by hand since the human prince came here. Sometimes, they felt seeing a bright sunlight whenever they saw the human prince, he always wore a gentle smile with him and also has a gentle personality though he emits an unapproachable aura at times...

Now, seeing the human prince's forlorn expression and even thought that he seemed to be dimmed...? No, that's not right.

They understood the human prince's words and thought about it carefully, their words carries the future success in romance of their lord so they should carefully think this through.

Uno first asked Alon, " Did the lord asked you to always stay with him? "

Alon nodded.

Dos then asked, " Then, Prince Alon, do you have any feelings for our lord? "

Alon blinked, a bit surprised at Dos's question. He frowned and thought for a bit and shake his head then paused and nodded looking unsure and confused.

Seeing this, Uno and Dos finally confirmed that this human prince is dumb in terms of romantic feelings. After all the senseless spoiling and care of their lord, he still didn't realize it, huh...